• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #100570  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm
But Columbus never even set foot in America :confused:

:2500:
Not North America, but South America and Central America.

He discovered that the continent was between England and Japan. He gets a day named after him.
 #100587  by kocher
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:32 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:13 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm
Yeah, raping, murdering, torturing, and enslaving without remorse. What a great honor that chud is owed.
After all, the Indigenous People of North America were so polite and sociable.

Either way, ripping up American History isn't the answer.
I wouldn't be polite to a bunch of pasty chuds that rolled up on my turf and started banging out my family against their will either.

It's not "ripping up" anything. If anything, this will be creating more discourse. People will want to know why the name changed, and people will learn. Even decades after anyone remembers the change dies off, it's not like it will take people a long time to get to the "Christopher Columbus" section of their research when they want to know about how Indigenous People Day came about. This deletes nothing from the equation.
 #100592  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm
kocher wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:
kocher wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm
Yeah, raping, murdering, torturing, and enslaving without remorse. What a great honor that chud is owed.

I wouldn't be polite to a bunch of pasty chuds that rolled up on my turf and started banging out my family against their will either.

It's not "ripping up" anything. If anything, this will be creating more discourse. People will want to know why the name changed, and people will learn. Even decades after anyone remembers the change dies off, it's not like it will take people a long time to get to the "Christopher Columbus" section of their research when they want to know about how Indigenous People Day came about. This deletes nothing from the equation.
The "pasty chuds" who rolled up were Spanish. Where's the discourse?
 #100598  by kocher
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm
kocher wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:

The "pasty chuds" who rolled up were Spanish. Where's the discourse?
We're talking about it aren't we?
 #100601  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 pm
Who’s darker? Native Americans or the Spanishes?
This would make a great debate... U should post a new thread here
 #100622  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:14 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:05 pm
God hates fags. He also hates SJWs, Democrats, the FBI, and all the other three letter agencies.