• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #99167  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 am
Obama wears elevator shoes to make himself look taller. So does Jeb Bush what's your point? All I care about is my 401K is up 30% since Trump took office.
 #99195  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 pm
I can't properly read the thread title because of the word filter and don't feel I can properly contribute to this enlightened discussion without knowing.

Is it?

NIGGERFAGGOT EBWF NEWS ALERT FAGGOTFAGGOT
NIGGERNIGGER EBWF NEWS ALERT NIGGERFAGGOT
FAGGOTNIGGER EBWF NEWS ALERT FAGGOTFAGGOT

OP, please explain.
 #99238  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 pm
I can't properly read the thread title because of the word filter and don't feel I can properly contribute to this enlightened discussion without knowing.

Is it?

NIGGERFAGGOT EBWF NEWS ALERT FAGGOTFAGGOT
NIGGERNIGGER EBWF NEWS ALERT NIGGERFAGGOT
FAGGOTNIGGER EBWF NEWS ALERT FAGGOTFAGGOT

OP, please explain.
It was SUCKMYNEGRODICK EBWF NEWS ALERT SUCKITBIGLY
 #100554  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm
This just in:

San Francisco voted to rename Columbus Day. They decided to call it Indigenous People Day in honor of the millions of Native Americans we displaced.

Of course the biggest problem Native Americans had was rival tribes of Native Americans, and 93% of them died of the measles, but what the heck? Why not rob Columbus of his honor? Most San Franciscans probably think he was English anyway.

Do they ever stop? I get the feeling they want to keep this up until the entire country is totally ruined. Seriously. Why are they so stupid?
 #100561  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:13 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm
Yeah, raping, murdering, torturing, and enslaving without remorse. What a great honor that chud is owed.
After all, the Indigenous People of North America were so polite and sociable.

Either way, ripping up American History isn't the answer. They don't think about the way the Spanish were. They think the descendants of the Spanish who raped, murdered, and tortured all of the Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, etc ought to be allowed to come here and take over too. After all, they were raping, murdering, and torturing for several centuries before England colonized.

Makes sense.
 #100565  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:13 pm

After all, the Indigenous People of North America were so polite and sociable.

Either way, ripping up American History isn't the answer. They don't think about the way the Spanish were. They think the descendants of the Spanish who raped, murdered, and tortured all of the Aztecs, Incans, Mayans, etc ought to be allowed to come here and take over too. After all, they were raping, murdering, and torturing for several centuries before England colonized.

Makes sense.
But Columbus never even set foot in America :confused:

:2500:
Last edited by Tim_Kerr on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.