• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #104090  by kocher
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 am
kocher wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:19 am
A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering in U.S. elections, a spokesman for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office said.

According to the special counsel, the indictment charges the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.
So Mueller charged a few Russians for internet trolling. I thought he was supposed to be investigating Trump and his fat crime gang. More to come you think? I'm not seeing any basis to impeach Trump here.
So you only care about the Democratic process insofar as your team is involved? Murica!!!
 #104104  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:50 pm
kocher wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
kocher wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:19 am
So Mueller charged a few Russians for internet trolling. I thought he was supposed to be investigating Trump and his fat crime gang. More to come you think? I'm not seeing any basis to impeach Trump here.
So you only care about the Democratic process insofar as your team is involved? Murica!!!
What do Russian trolls have to do with the democratic process you tard? lol.

If thats the case, when is Obama going to turn himself in for interfering in the Israeli election? Not only that he used tax money to do it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... netanyahu/

NGO connected to Obama's 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu
 #104107  by kocher
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:

If thats the case, when is Obama going to turn himself in for interfering in the Israeli election? Not only that he used tax money to do it.

NGO connected to Obama's 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu
Considering they got indicted for violating criminal laws with the clear intent to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes? A bit lol.

There's no proof that the money was directly used to fund anti-Netanyahu campaigns. The money stopped flowing before the election was even called. But I fully welcome a deeper investigation into if it was directly used for that, should it be prudent. Again not sure why you think I care about the Obama admin, I'm left leaning but I'm not a Democrat. I support transparency over political alliances.
 #104115  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:

Considering they got indicted for violating criminal laws with the clear intent to interfere with U.S. elections and political processes? A bit lol.

There's no proof that the money was directly used to fund anti-Netanyahu campaigns. The money stopped flowing before the election was even called. But I fully welcome a deeper investigation into if it was directly used for that, should it be prudent. Again not sure why you think I care about the Obama admin, I'm left leaning but I'm not a Democrat. I support transparency over political alliances.
You are full of shit as a Christmas Turkey. There is plenty of proof public money was used to influence the Israeli election.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... netanyahu/

"The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday."

And where is your feigned outrage over the US interfering in the elections of other countries? That happened a total of 81 times over the last 50+ years.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us- ... story.html

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it's done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

Maybe we should practice what we preach but you arent concerned with any of that because you are hoping this going to get Trump impeached. So what happened to all this Russian collusion anyway? Spent millions of taxpayer dollars to prove Trump didnt "collude" with the Russians or anyone else.

If anyone is trying to interfere with the democratic process it's those who try to subvert an election because they didnt like the winner and used a bogus investigation to launch an attempted coup d'etat against the POTUS.
 #104122  by kocher
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

You are full of shit as a Christmas Turkey. There is plenty of proof public money was used to influence the Israeli election.

"The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday."

And where is your feigned outrage over the US interfering in the elections of other countries? That happened a total of 81 times over the last 50+ years.

The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it's done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

Maybe we should practice what we preach but you arent concerned with any of that because you are hoping this going to get Trump impeached. So what happened to all this Russian collusion anyway? Spent millions of taxpayer dollars to prove Trump didnt "collude" with the Russians or anyone else.

If anyone is trying to interfere with the democratic process it's those who try to subvert an election because they didnt like the winner and used a bogus investigation to launch an attempted coup d'etat against the POTUS.
Yes, money was given to OneVision which later partnered with with an anti-Netanyahu group. No, US money was never proven to be used in Israel elections. They claimed the money was spent well before the election cycle. I'm in full support of a deeper investigation.

You are probably the best example of whataboutism I've ever seen. Because I'm not currently complaining about events from 10+ years ago means I don't care about us meddling in the affairs of other nations? Every argument you make is inundated with irrelevant past news articles.

The Russian investigation is still ongoing. 3 campaign officials are mentioned within the indictment. Trump's still shitting his tighty whiteys. Stay tuned.
 #104123  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 pm
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:

Yes, money was given to OneVision which later partnered with with an anti-Netanyahu group. No, US money was never proven to be used in Israel elections. They claimed the money was spent well before the election cycle. I'm in full support of a deeper investigation.

You are probably the best example of whataboutism I've ever seen. Because I'm not currently complaining about events from 10+ years ago means I don't care about us meddling in the affairs of other nations? Every argument you make is inundated with irrelevant past news articles.

The Russian investigation is still ongoing. 3 campaign officials are mentioned within the indictment. Trump's still shitting his tighty whiteys. Stay tuned.
Do any of those 3 have to do with Russian collusion in the election? No. Keep being full of shit and I'll keep laugh at you.

Btw, You suck at reading...
 #104125  by kocher
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

Do any of those 3 have to do with Russian collusion in the election? No. Keep being full of shit and I'll keep laugh at you.

Except that's fake news :lol:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... tion-effo/
 #104126  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:32 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:

Except that's fake news :lol:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... tion-effo/
Politifact is fake news.
http://canadafreepress.com/article/snop ... outhpieces
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep trying shit stain...

Added in 8 minutes 15 seconds:
Is the left wing rag The Washington Post fake news?

Under the auspices of Chairman Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) has released a report today confirming allegations that an NGO with connections to President Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. taxpayer dollars attempting to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015. President Obama has had the worst relationship of any U.S. president with the elected prime minister of the Jewish State.

What about The Times of Israel?
https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-funds- ... obe-finds/

"The US government supported a group that tried to unseat Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last year to the tune of nearly $350,000, or NIS 1.3 million, a Senate inquiry published Tuesday found, though it cleared the State Department of any wrongdoing."

Apparently, Politifact is Politically Full of Shit just like you.
BDR529 liked this