• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #116310  by lemmiwinx
 Tue May 08, 2018 7:43 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:39 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:11 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 am
"This"..."There"...Whatever it takes.

This certainly is your most anally obsessed alt when it comes typos.
When you respond to hate speech grammar Nazis you legitimize them. It's better to simply ignore them.
I was calling out the alts. Hey @Hakik, what you think about this kocher alt?
I see your point. Is there a cross reference to alts on here somewhere? I'm too busy with other things to keep track.
 #116328  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 08, 2018 8:37 am
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... -foes.html

Democrats hoped Eric Schneiderman could bring down President Trump, but it was the crusading New York attorney general himself whose career is now in tatters, after stunning revelations Monday of bad behavior and hypocrisy that have Republicans gloating.

But on Monday, The New Yorker reported on four women’s claims that Schneiderman had repeatedly hit them, threatened them, and demeaned them. The graphic accusations include that he choked a former girlfriend, controlled what she ate and left her “emotionally battered,” and demanded that another girlfriend, who was born in Sri Lanka and who Schneiderman referred to as his "brown slave," call him “Master.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

A Democrat beating a brown skinned woman is nothing unusual. They've been doing that before they lost the Civil War.
 #116334  by lemmiwinx
 Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:16 am
Fat dudes eat constantly.
Lol at Demotards getting hoisted on their own petard of liberal witch hunt mania. Oooh the bad mens are being too aggressive we need to punish them with sex predator accusations.

Enjoy your gender neutral world dipshits.
JohnnyP liked this
 #116335  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:16 am
Fat dudes eat constantly.
Lol at Demotards getting hoisted on their own petard of liberal witch hunt mania. Oooh the bad mens are being too aggressive we need to punish them with sex predator accusations.

Enjoy your gender neutral world dipshits.
Look at you go. Someone makes fun of you and they're a liberal and a democrat? You're not only delusional, but you're borderline retarded. Politics folks, not even once!
lemmiwinx liked this
 #116345  by kocher
 Tue May 08, 2018 10:30 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:18 am
Have you heard there was a liberal Democrat prosecutor in NY state that got busted for beating up his female sex partners? Go figure and these are the people that are investigating Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-attorney- ... 51829.html
lemmiwinx wrote: Lol at Demotards getting hoisted on their own petard of liberal witch hunt mania. Oooh the bad mens are being too aggressive we need to punish them with sex predator accusations.
 #116372  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am
Late night "comedy" shows have become late night left wing hate spewing propaganda. I'm enjoying the hell out of getting more sleep by not staying up.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
JenkemBag liked this
 #116374  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am
Late night "comedy" shows have become late night left wing hate spewing propaganda. I'm enjoying the hell out of getting more sleep by not staying up.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
What the hell was that? Is that an actual speech?
 #116375  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:08 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm

What the hell was that? Is that an actual speech?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: