• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

  • Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #116377  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am
Late night "comedy" shows have become late night left wing hate spewing propaganda. I'm enjoying the hell out of getting more sleep by not staying up.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
 #116378  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm


Sweet cum back lemmi :shock: :shock: :?
 #116379  by JohnnyP
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:02 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am
Late night "comedy" shows have become late night left wing hate spewing propaganda. I'm enjoying the hell out of getting more sleep by not staying up.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
What the hell was that? Is that an actual speech?
No, it's him speaking off the cuff. He is constantly in salesman mode. He's still right about nuclear proliferation, how awful the Iranian deal was and his success at getting the North Koreans to announce their intention to end their nuke program.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm


Sweet cum back lemmi :shock: :shock: :?
Cum back? Get those homo thoughts out of your head you fag.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
I'm lemmi now? I think taking all those shots to the face at the truck stop has affected your brain.
 #116381  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:34 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:22 pm

No, it's him speaking off the cuff. He is constantly in salesman mode. He's still right about nuclear proliferation, how awful the Iranian deal was and his success at getting the North Koreans to announce their intention to end their nuke program.

u know that china and the north koreans both said trump had nothing to do with the nuclear :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #116383  by Kumacho
 Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:24 am
Late night "comedy" shows have become late night left wing hate spewing propaganda. I'm enjoying the hell out of getting more sleep by not staying up.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
The ramblings of a madman.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #116445  by JohnnyP
 Wed May 09, 2018 6:45 am
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/ ... rking.html


North Korea releases 3 US detainees, shows Trump's 'get tough' policy is working

North Korea’s release of three Americans it has been holding as prisoners is evidence of the success of President Trump’s “get tough” policy in dealing with dictator Kim Jong Un, while at the same time agreeing to negotiate with Kim.

Not bad for an unhinged madman, amirite? :lol:

Added in 15 minutes 39 seconds:
It's ok. Not everyone has the mental capacity to be able to read other people. Trump is operating on a level most people can't comprehend. They think he's an idiot, crazy or a baffoon because they're either too blinded by partisan hatred and/or can't understand his nuanced behavior.
 #116453  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 7:16 am
I'm sure up there in heaven Johnny Carson is looking down and pissing into Stephen Colbert's unhinged mouth. That's not comedy it's character assassination. Some could even call it hate speech.

Image
 #116456  by cunnalingus
 Wed May 09, 2018 7:36 am
Hate speech huh? I’m sure there’s a safe space for your kind somewhere. If you get offended by words you don’t deserve to be called a man, even though you have the weight of four men.
 #116479  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 9:59 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:36 am
Hate speech huh? I’m sure there’s a safe space for your kind somewhere. If you get offended by words you don’t deserve to be called a man, even though you have the weight of four men.
All I have to say is if you can't do the time don't do the crime. I happen to know for a fact half the guys on here are guilty of soliciting women for sex and other fun stuff. You know who you are don't make me have to name you.
  • 1
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 60