• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

  • Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #120727  by BDR529
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm
What is that graph from ...CNN? The Clinton Foundation? As of the 7th of June, the dollar is at 93.29 on May 22nd and expected to climb to 93.66 as part of the mid-April-late June bull run ( Fibonacci retracement). The dollar appears to be rebounding...unlike that pessimistic future graph you've posted. Not surprising that you didn't list a source.
Here's my source:

US Dollar Index: Greenback bulls counter attack as DXY finds support near 93.20
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/us-dollar ... 1806071416

For most of Obama's lame-duck presidency, it was way down compared to where it is now. Even after he "delivered" us from the recession with his shovel-ready jobs and other wasteful stimulus packages (read: Solyndra).

Image

What's the next sky-is-falling hoax you libtards are going to try and attack the Trump with? More global warming? Transgender bathroom shortages? Loch Ness monster?
JohnnyP liked this
 #120731  by JohnnyP
 Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:50 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:45 pm
Glad to see you’re all economics experts now. Can’t wait to see what trump tweets about next or is angry at so you can all claim to be experts on that topic next. Keep up the good work sheep.
I studied economics at Lincoln Technical School Thank you very much. Yee Haw!
Tim_Kerr, cunnalingus liked this
 #123305  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 pm
EPA leader Scott Pruitt resigns after scandals engulf his agency :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His resignation letter leaked on twitter. It contains so much ass kissing that it should probably be considered pornography.
 #123308  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:19 pm
I don't see how Trump is able to get any competent people to serve under him. I mean who wants their reputation ruined by the MSM and crazy nuts going after their families in restaurants?

Sad times for American democracy when so called Democrats act more like brownshirt thugs.
 #123311  by kocher
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #123320  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
 #123322  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:09 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ur fucking nuts :lol: :? :? :?
 #123323  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:09 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ur fucking nuts :lol: :? :? :?
Why?
 #123325  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:09 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ur fucking nuts :lol: :? :? :?
Why?
because nothing came of those investigations yet u still spam them :shock: :o :o
  • 1
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 67