• ********* EBWF NEWS ALERT ************

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #123328  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:18 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:16 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Why?
because nothing came of those investigations yet u still spam them :shock: :o :o
You mean no one was held accountable. Yeah, you're right. Thanks for making my point dipshit. :lol:
it makes u look stupid. still talking about stuff that happened years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #123329  by BDR529
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
Hell man, you're letting this liddle twink of easy. Here's just a partial list of Obama's scandals...mercifully omitting the weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ and the ridiculous multi-billion-dollar Iran payoff :

• State Department email. In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material. A federal criminal investigation produced no charges, but FBI Director James Comey reported that the secretary and her colleagues “were extremely careless” in handling national secrets.
• Operation Fast and Furious. The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Congress held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt when he refused to turn over documents about the operation.
• IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents. The Justice Department then refused to enforce Congress’s contempt citation against the IRS’s Lois Lerner, who refused to answer questions about her agency’s misconduct.
• Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film. Emails from the secretary later showed that she knew the attack was terrorism. Justice Department prosecutors even convinced a magistrate judge to jail the filmmaker.
• Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage. OPM Director Katherine Archuleta, the president’s former political director, had been warned repeatedly about security deficiencies but took no steps to fix them.

• Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments. A 2014 internal VA audit found “57,436 newly enrolled veterans facing a minimum 90-day wait for medical care; 63,869 veterans who enrolled over the past decade requesting an appointment that never happened.” Even Mr. Obama admitted, in a November 2016 press conference, that “it was scandalous what happened”—though minutes earlier he boasted that “we will—knock on wood—leave this administration without significant scandal.”

All of these scandals were accompanied by a lack of transparency so severe that 47 of Mr. Obama’s 73 inspectors general signed an open letter in 2014 decrying the administration’s stonewalling of their investigations.
JohnnyP liked this
 #123331  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm

because nothing came of those investigations yet u still spam them :shock: :o :o
You mean no one was held accountable. Yeah, you're right. Thanks for making my point dipshit. :lol:
it makes u look stupid. still talking about stuff that happened years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, it makes you and other's look like hypocritical peices of shit. And why do you care what happens in the US again? Oh that's right you dont really care.

Canada. Like mashed potatoes with no gravy.
 #123332  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:26 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

No, it makes you and other's look like hypocritical peices of shit. And why do you care what happens in the US again? Oh that's right you dont really care.

nice.. cant win an argument. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't care, but u care to much... and you're wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #123333  by BDR529
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:35 pm
BDR529 wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Yep. Just like the DOJ did with the Clinton investigation and the Obama Administration with Fast & Furious, IRS targeting and Benghazi.
Hell man, you're letting this liddle twink off easy. Here's just a partial list of Obama's scandals...mercifully omitting the weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ and the ridiculous multi-billion-dollar Iran payoff :

• State Department email. In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material. A federal criminal investigation produced no charges, but FBI Director James Comey reported that the secretary and her colleagues “were extremely careless” in handling national secrets.
• Operation Fast and Furious. The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Congress held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt when he refused to turn over documents about the operation.
• IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents. The Justice Department then refused to enforce Congress’s contempt citation against the IRS’s Lois Lerner, who refused to answer questions about her agency’s misconduct.
• Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film. Emails from the secretary later showed that she knew the attack was terrorism. Justice Department prosecutors even convinced a magistrate judge to jail the filmmaker.
• Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage. OPM Director Katherine Archuleta, the president’s former political director, had been warned repeatedly about security deficiencies but took no steps to fix them.

• Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments. A 2014 internal VA audit found “57,436 newly enrolled veterans facing a minimum 90-day wait for medical care; 63,869 veterans who enrolled over the past decade requesting an appointment that never happened.” Even Mr. Obama admitted, in a November 2016 press conference, that “it was scandalous what happened”—though minutes earlier he boasted that “we will—knock on wood—leave this administration without significant scandal.”

All of these scandals were accompanied by a lack of transparency so severe that 47 of Mr. Obama’s 73 inspectors general signed an open letter in 2014 decrying the administration’s stonewalling of their investigations.
 #123335  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:43 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:26 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tim_Kerr wrote:

nice.. cant win an argument. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't care, but u care to much... and you're wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're fake. Gay & Super retarded. And you care way too much about shit that has no impact on you whatsoever. I care because it does impact me. Also, I'm always right.
 #123337  by kocher
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:45 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
I'm guessing by bringing this up you're passing the assumption that I supported any of this?
 #123339  by JohnnyP
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:52 pm
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
kocher wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Agreed. The numerous investigations launched against Pruitt's misconduct should have been swept under the rug so he could continue to abuse his authority with impunity.
I'm guessing by bringing this up you're passing the assumption that I supported any of this?
I dunno. Did you bring up any of this stuff before?
 #123341  by kocher
 Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:17 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:52 pm
kocher wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

I dunno. Did you bring up any of this stuff before?
Yeah man. Back in the Cretaceous period when it happened LOL!
 #123834  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 am
Tom Magazzu, Editor
I find it refreshing to watch someone demonstrating patience day after day, at a degree to which I can only imagine. Sarah Huckabee Sanders was berated in her position as White House Press Secretary from the outset. Her upbringing, her father’s Christian, bigoted outlook and his failed presidential primary runs, her support of President Trump, etc. She has been the constant for President Trump over the past year, deflecting his comments and antics with reasoned explanations, which is her job.

I marvel at the press corps’ demeanor toward Sanders compared to Robert Gibbs, Jay Carney, and Josh Earnest during the Obama administration. Maybe they feel like they can be more aggressive and take a few more cheap shots, with a woman, or with a republican woman, or with a republican woman who supports Trump.

In spite of the professional and personal onslaught she has withstood, Sanders stands her ground with dignity under a bitterly partisan barrage both in the press briefings and in public life. Sanders has demonstrated an inordinate amount of patience with people like CNN’s journalistic lilliputian, Jim Acosta. We may not like her, her boss or her position, but she could very easily get sideways with some of the daily insults and idiocy with which she is confronted.
:lol: :lol: :lol: