• NFL Boycott

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #75089  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 am
Okay, so there's a new petition to boycott football for the Veterans Day Weekend. People are siding with the U.S. against the "silent protest" by some of the NFL players, and they think we should simply send them a message by not watching them during our tribute to U.S. vets.

The Steelers are now trying to say that they didn't intend to stay in the locker room to avoid the National Anthem but to stay out of the political scene. The statement lost credibility with me when they tried saying that it was "Trump supporters" who have it wrong and are causing the problem. Clearly, Liberals thought the same thing - got the same message - only they were backing the idea instead of complaining about it.

U.S. military are some of the NFL's biggest supporters, and if players don't want to lose that support, they should stop hating on the U.S.

I think I might join the boycott. 8-)
happysock liked this
 #75090  by happysock
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:33 am
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. More black people problems and NFL problems.

Edit: I say let them kneel during the anthem, then bench their asses.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #75091  by Hakik
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:42 am
I already join that boycott every week.

It's not like I was planning on spending my Veteran's day weekend watching 4 hours of commercials, interrupted by a few minutes of a game with overpaid players I don't care about, playing for cities I care even less about.
 #75103  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 pm
Fascinating post. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Demeter on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kocher liked this
 #75106  by JohnnyP
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 pm
>Boycotts NFL for "disrespecting" the United States
>Thinks it will make a difference
>Knows animals are being tortured and the environment is being destroyed for products purchased every day
>Gives no fucks, keeps funding it

Nice to see where your priorities lie, you petty little twit.
Fuck you and animals. *bites head off kitten*
 #75140  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 pm
I kind of like how this issue has created a bit of peer pressure on the Cucks. It's been sort of a wake-up call to your average cucked White sports fan as to just how anti-White America has become. This protest is going to have the complete opposite effect, actually waking up Cucked Whites. These White Cucks have been existing in these sports fandom enclaves, hiding from politics, being called "racist", and anything meaningful to the posterity of White America. These foolish players have agitated these Cucks, waking up a great many or at least opening them up to real issues.
BDR529, HolidayFriday liked this
 #75232  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:35 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 pm
I kind of like how this issue has created a bit of peer pressure on the Cucks. It's been sort of a wake-up call to your average cucked White sports fan as to just how anti-White America has become. This protest is going to have the complete opposite effect, actually waking up Cucked Whites. These White Cucks have been existing in these sports fandom enclaves, hiding from politics, being called "racist", and anything meaningful to the posterity of White America. These foolish players have agitated these Cucks, waking up a great many or at least opening them up to real issues.
The whole thing was supposed to take drag them in deeper. I hope they're seeing it for exactly what it is - some smug distasteful players turning up their noses on the United States - taking advantage of the freedoms afforded them.
 #75277  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:23 pm