• Mass shooting in Texas church.

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #82559  by happysock
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 pm
happysock wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 pm
Got excited then saw the part about the children. Why do they have to ruin it for me like that...
Wait!? What!? Explain this comment to me. When you saw the children. Really confused.
Demeter believes innocent people practicing their religion should be killed.
I'll wait for her explanation, but if that's the case. Demter you are truelly a sick human being.
 #82562  by Demeter
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:39 pm
happysock wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Got excited then saw the part about the children. Why do they have to ruin it for me like that...
Wait!? What!? Explain this comment to me. When you saw the children. Really confused.
Excited a bunch of religious nuts who almost undoubtedly abused animals died, but the children were innocent so it makes me sad and makes it so I can't revel in the knowledge of their deaths.

Also, noticed how you didn't call JohnnyP sick for posting what he did...or cunnalingus for spreading vile libel. You have really bizarre principles.
 #82563  by cunnalingus
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:46 pm
Because we don’t actually believe what we wrote, were just using what you wrote against you to show you how fucking retarded you look that you wish death on another human. You’re a psychopath and a certified lunatic.
JohnnyP, Kumacho liked this
 #82566  by Demeter
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Humans like you who willingly fund animal torture. And it doesn't matter if you don't believe what you wrote, child molestation isn't something funny to joke about. It's disgusting and extremely trashy. Also, JohnnyP and you both ACTUALLY fund animal torture, every day. You believe in funding animal torture more than I believe in killing animal abusers. You actively participate in it every damn day, but I can tell you I have never once killed an animal abuser.
 #82569  by JohnnyP
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
happysock wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Excited a bunch of religious nuts who almost undoubtedly abused animals died, but the children were innocent so it makes me sad and makes it so I can't revel in the knowledge of their deaths.

Also, noticed how you didn't call JohnnyP sick for posting what he did...or cunnalingus for spreading vile libel. You have really bizarre principles.
Exactly what I thought. This shows just how sick you really are. Anyone who values the lives of animals over human beings is the scum of the earth. You are literally lower than human infectious waste.
cunnalingus liked this
 #82570  by cunnalingus
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 pm
I find animal torture?? How so? I don’t buy meats. Anyways.... You fund animal torture through consumerism of everyday products though. You want be one with nature and not harm any animals? Go move to the middle of nowhere and build a small cabin and live off the land without meat, see how well that works out for you. Hell I probably live with a small carbon footprint than you do also: You’re so delusional and it’s sad. You’re not even worth wasting time on anymore. Have a good life and enjoy getting butthurt about what I write. Brian’s fat
 #82571  by Demeter
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 pm
You're vegan? Also, no I don't... You're an obnoxious idiot.

I honestly can't tell to what extent you're trolling. I know part of you is trolling but is your English really that terrible is what I want to know.
 #82572  by happysock
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:16 pm
Demeter wrote:
happysock wrote:
Demeter wrote:

They didn't express a JOY in the slaughter of innocent people. Simply practicing their chosen religion. A joke is one thing, but serious happiness over this event. Makes you a sick FUCK. THE END.
cunnalingus, JohnnyP liked this
 #82629  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 am
Scared me at first when I saw 'mass' shooting in a church. I thought it might have been a Catholic church.