• Mass shooting in Texas church.

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #82637  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 pm
I find animal torture?? How so? I don’t buy meats. Anyways.... You fund animal torture through consumerism of everyday products though. You want be one with nature and not harm any animals? Go move to the middle of nowhere and build a small cabin and live off the land without meat, see how well that works out for you. Hell I probably live with a small carbon footprint than you do also: You’re so delusional and it’s sad. You’re not even worth wasting time on anymore. Have a good life and enjoy getting butthurt about what I write. Brian’s fat
You'd still be killing animals one way or another. The only way to avoid killing animals and continue to live is to have someone else kill the animals for you and pretend you didn't benefit from it.

Your tag is very Cato-esque but you need to class it up with some Latin if you want to be taken seriously.

Brian est pinguis.
 #82728  by cunnalingus
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 pm
I find animal torture?? How so? I don’t buy meats. Anyways.... You fund animal torture through consumerism of everyday products though. You want be one with nature and not harm any animals? Go move to the middle of nowhere and build a small cabin and live off the land without meat, see how well that works out for you. Hell I probably live with a small carbon footprint than you do also: You’re so delusional and it’s sad. You’re not even worth wasting time on anymore. Have a good life and enjoy getting butthurt about what I write. Brian’s fat
You'd still be killing animals one way or another. The only way to avoid killing animals and continue to live is to have someone else kill the animals for you and pretend you didn't benefit from it.

Your tag is very Cato-esque but you need to class it up with some Latin if you want to be taken seriously.

Brian est pinguis.
My point was if the delusional kid diddler was serious about not hurting animals she’d move to the woods and not be a part of the society she hates. Fat Brian and lil pewps
 #82763  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 pm
Got excited then saw the part about the children. Why do they have to ruin it for me like that...
The shooter was a petulant anti-Christian loser like yourself.

Nice fake suicide attempt btw. Very edgy. Then comes the spiel about how you can't kill yourself because you'd rather sacrifice your life, happiness, and well-being for the animals............. ;)

You as a person will die for the sins of man in order to save the animals and mankind. Hmmm.... reminds me a bit of that fella Jesus. It is blatantly obvious that you play the role of Jesus in your own fanatical religion. This is an expression of NPD, the same thing which prevents you from recognizing the religious extremist nature of your existence.

One thing petulant atheists hate is seeing other people being happy and fulfilled. This is probably more of an expression of Borderline-PD in your case. You can't stand the happiness, success, and fulfillment of others. You'll work to undermine these traits in others whenever you get the chance. You just want to hurt other people, and animals have nothing to do with it. Is that such a wild accusation when you're so inclined to hurt yourself?
 #82824  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 am
It is blatantly obvious that you play the role of Jesus in your own fanatical religion.
The core of it is narcissism. Humans don't give the desired admiration and so they are bad but this reason can't be admitted so another is found. It doesn't really matter if what makes them bad is killing animals or not worshiping the same god or not having the same political convictions. The key is a disdain for your fellow humans and a feeling of moral superiority to feed your ego.

The only distinctively Christian part is the idea animals are somehow innocent and humans guilty when they do the same sorts of things.
 #82880  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 am
Animals do not do the same sorts of things (and it would be irrelevant if they did, because I would also be against the torture and slaughter of humans, but you, manage to find justification to torture and kill all but your own species without any reason), and I don't give a fuck about admiration. I get enough of that IRL honestly.

You people are so desperate to criticize that you completely make up a ton of retarded theories without shame to comfort your delusional minds.

Edit: Oh, and the shooter was absolutely nothing like me:
http://www.newsweek.com/texas-church-sh ... dog-703960

SURPRISE! He was an animal abuser, so he was much more similar to you guys.
 #82891  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 am
Animals do not do the same sorts of things (and it would be irrelevant if they did, because I would also be against the torture and slaughter of humans, but you, manage to find justification to torture and kill all but your own species without any reason), and I don't give a fuck about admiration. I get enough of that IRL honestly.

You people are so desperate to criticize that you completely make up a ton of retarded theories without shame to comfort your delusional minds.

They do the same sort of thing because they kill and eat one another and rarely show compassion ( and then only under unusual circumstances such as human captivity) for the suffering of animals not closely related to themselves. Indeed the typical animal is far worse then the typical human, most humans kill animals in a relatively quick and painless manner rather than eating them alive. This is true not just of predators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU

You will note the cow in this video has not been raised in a factory farm and so it's behavior can't be blamed on trauma. This is perfectly natural behavior for many herbivores, they aren't good at catching other animals to eat but if an opportunity presents itself to get some meat they take it.
HolidayFriday liked this