• Mass shooting in Texas church.

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #82536  by happysock
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:02 pm
Texas Church Shooting: More Than Two Dozen Parishioners Killed

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS, Tex. — A gunman wearing all black and a ballistic vest opened fire with a rifle outside a small Baptist church in rural Texas and continued firing inside the building on Sunday, killing at least 26 people and turning a tiny town east of San Antonio into the scene of the country’s most recent mass horror.

Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas confirmed the death toll, which has steadily increased throughout the day after the shooting at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs. A pregnant woman and children were among the dead.

At least 20 people were also injured. Their conditions ranged from “minor to very severe,” law enforcement officials said at a news conference on Sunday evening.

Among those killed, 23 people died inside the church, two outside the building and one person after being transported to a hospital. The ages of the wounded and dead ranged from 5 to 72, the authorities said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... ng-n817751
 #82555  by happysock
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 pm
Got excited then saw the part about the children. Why do they have to ruin it for me like that...
Wait!? What!? Explain this comment to me. When you saw the children. Really confused.
 #82556  by JohnnyP
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 pm
happysock wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 pm
Got excited then saw the part about the children. Why do they have to ruin it for me like that...
Wait!? What!? Explain this comment to me. When you saw the children. Really confused.
Demeter believes innocent people practicing their religion should be killed.