• Mass shooting in Texas church.

  • Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #82892  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:19 pm
They do not only show compassion while in captivity you egotistical fuckwit. And it doesn't matter what other animals do to survive or even just because they feel like it. Humans do so much worse. Humans rape and murder all the time, but that doesn't mean it's justified. So if it's not okay when humans murder and rape, why would you suddenly think torturing animals is fine because animals kill? You're retarded on so many god damn levels and you're so stuck in your delusions you don't even realize it.

And no, most humans do NOT kill animals in a relatively quick and painless manner. You're so ignorant it hurts.
 #82897  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:38 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:19 pm
They do not only show compassion while in captivity you egotistical fuckwit. And it doesn't matter what other animals do to survive or even just because they feel like it. Humans do so much worse. Humans rape and murder all the time, but that doesn't mean it's justified. So if it's not okay when humans murder and rape, why would you suddenly think torturing animals is fine because animals kill? You're retarded on so many god damn levels and you're so stuck in your delusions you don't even realize it.

And no, most humans do NOT kill animals in a relatively quick and painless manner. You're so ignorant it hurts.
Rape is defined as unlawful, not consensual sexual congress. Animals don't have laws and consent or lack of it is a concept which can not be applied to most of them but for those with whom it might have some sort of application animals do force sex when they can. Male dolphins for example form groups who work together to force sex on females they manage to catch.

Murder again, is unlawful killing. Killing in self defense, for example, or on a battlefield, is lawful and so not murder. Interestingly the commandment "thou shalt not kill" is accurately translated as "thou shalt not murder".

I'm not trying to justify anything, the concept of justice does not apply to relations between people and animals, like law it is a human social construction. It is a codification and formalization of human social instincts. Animals don't have law, only instinct and that instinct strictly limits empathy to it's function promoting survival and propagation of the species. Pets can be taught to include humans and other animals in the sphere of their empathetic instinct but this is not natural behavior.
 #82900  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Animals without a doubt have empathy, and it's been shown in MANY studies, from fish to elephants, and law has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could have shortened that to one sentence or a maximum of two sentences and sounded smarter at the same time. Please try to be more concise next time, a simple, "duuuuuurrrrrr uhhhhhhhhhh animals dumb cuz dey dont uhhh, speek like humans do durrrrrrrr so im gunna torture and kill them hurhurrr," would have been enough to get your point across.
 #82906  by Kumacho
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Animals without a doubt have empathy, and it's been shown in MANY studies, from fish to elephants, and law has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could have shortened that to one sentence or a maximum of two sentences and sounded smarter at the same time. Please try to be more concise next time, a simple, "duuuuuurrrrrr uhhhhhhhhhh animals dumb cuz dey dont uhhh, speek like humans do durrrrrrrr so im gunna torture and kill them hurhurrr," would have been enough to get your point across.
DAFAWQ?

You lost me at studies showing fish have empathy?!

Here is what you and the shooter have in common, you both lied to your therapists.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41907943

He was afraid of being committed as well you loony toons bitch on wheels. You probably have a lot more in common with him than you care to admit. He's probably a pedophile as well.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #82907  by almostapathetic
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Look, is killing animals for food a sin? If it's not a sin then it can't be a bad thing. All that really matters is your final judgement and if God says animals are food, how can you argue with that. He put them on the Earth for our sustenance until we pass into the forever afterlife.
 #82909  by Demeter
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Animals without a doubt have empathy, and it's been shown in MANY studies, from fish to elephants, and law has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could have shortened that to one sentence or a maximum of two sentences and sounded smarter at the same time. Please try to be more concise next time, a simple, "duuuuuurrrrrr uhhhhhhhhhh animals dumb cuz dey dont uhhh, speek like humans do durrrrrrrr so im gunna torture and kill them hurhurrr," would have been enough to get your point across.
DAFAWQ?

You lost me at studies showing fish have empathy?!

Here is what you and the shooter have in common, you both lied to your therapists.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41907943

He was afraid of being committed as well you loony toons bitch on wheels. You probably have a lot more in common with him than you care to admit. He's probably a pedophile as well.
http://www.mercyforanimals.org/study-fi ... nal-states

I'm not even going to respond to that last incoherent little rant.
 #82911  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm
heinz
1869
Tomato
Ketchup
Aux Tomates
8ml

gobble cum ass-fucker
 #82914  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Animals without a doubt have empathy, and it's been shown in MANY studies, from fish to elephants, and law has absolutely nothing to do with it. You could have shortened that to one sentence or a maximum of two sentences and sounded smarter at the same time. Please try to be more concise next time, a simple, "duuuuuurrrrrr uhhhhhhhhhh animals dumb cuz dey dont uhhh, speek like humans do durrrrrrrr so im gunna torture and kill them hurhurrr," would have been enough to get your point across.
As I said, empathy is an instinct which evolved to aid survival and propagation of the species, animals do not generally show empathy to other
species except in rare cases where some characteristic of the other animal triggers the empathetic response, for example when gorillas are given a kitten or puppy which triggers the instinct would normally be reserved for gorilla babies. Empathy evolved so animals would care for their young and not just eat them if they got hungry. In social animals it has evolved to help the group survive through cooperation, it serves no purpose between species but instincts are responses to stimulus so they can in some cases be triggered by things other than that for which they evolved.
BDR529, HolidayFriday liked this