• Eminem admits to using Grindr

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #90495  by JohnnyP
 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:44 pm
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... men-dates/

Eminem admitted to using apps such as Tinder and Grindr to get dates since his divorce – Grindr is an app for gay men.

Here’s the exchange Via Vulture:

Do you date?
It’s tough. Since my divorce I’ve had a few dates and nothing’s panned out in a way that I wanted to make it public. Dating’s just not where I’m at lately.

When you were dating, how’d you meet people? Tinder?
I mean, yeah.

Are you being serious?
Yeah, Tinder.

Really?
[Laughs] And Grindr. I also used to go to strip clubs.

I think a lot of long-term relationships start in strip clubs.
What can I say? Going to strip clubs is how I was meeting some chicks. It was an interesting time for me.

Is fame lonely for you?
Am I lonely? No, I’m good. Thanks for asking though.
 #90513  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 pm
Well, Eminem is a faggott piece of shit so this is not a surprise. Eminem would suck a cock if it was the trendy SJW thing to do.

Eminem's shelf-life is soooo long expired. It's ridiculous that the MSM tries to pretend like he is some kind of icon, giving him collaboration opportunities and airplay. He hasn't been worth listening to for the last 12 years if ever at all. That guy's voice is so annoying and cringe-worthy.
 #90544  by cunnalingus
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:25 am
member when the news and internet wasn’t just about huuuuuuuuuuu republicans are doing this and wahhhhhhhhhhhhh Democrats keep doing that. Ahhhh them were some good times.
 #90559  by kocher
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:04 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 am
kocher wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:28 am
He probably misspoke.
How do you make that mistake?
Being as straight as he is, he probably doesn't even know what Grindr is - just recognizes it as a popular dating app that people use and wanted to relate to the kids. I doubt he uses Tinder either.