• 'Worse Than Watergate': 'Shocking' House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by DOJ and FBI

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #99713  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 pm
Check out more of that article. It's talking about the Russian collusion and "the dossier":

"The memo also reportedly contains information about the dossier put together by Fusion GPS that alleged Trump and members of his team colluded with Russians in the 2016 election, according to a report by investigative journalist Sara Carter.

It was revealed in October that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Despite being a political document, the dossier was reportedly part of the evidence FBI officials used to apply for and obtain a warrant through a secret FISA court to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page."

They're speculating this will lead to some top level arrests.

send me a link.. would like to read
It's currently classified and the dems are trying to block it's release to the public. Also, Dept Attorney General Rod Rosenstein begged Speaker Ryan not to release it to the public because he is involved. And to top it off the fake news says the #releasethememo movement has been orchestrated by russian bots. The Russians are now concerned about transparency in American government. :lol:
But why do you care? You live in a shit hole country run by a french canadian fag. :lol:
BDR529 liked this
 #99729  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 pm
JohnnyP wrote:

It's currently classified and the dems are trying to block it's release to the public. Also, Dept Attorney General Rod Rosenstein begged Speaker Ryan not to release it to the public because he is involved. And to top it off the fake news says the #releasethememo movement has been orchestrated by russian bots. The Russians are now concerned about transparency in American government. :lol:
But why do you care? You live in a shit hole country run by a french canadian fag. :lol:
:lol: u have quite the imagination

#99731  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

A link to what?
 #99734  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:35 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

A link to what?
a link to the memo :dunce:
 #99735  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:35 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tim_Kerr wrote:

A link to what?
a link to the memo :dunce:
I already said it is still classified dildo. Get the dick outta your mouth and read for once.