• 'Worse Than Watergate': 'Shocking' House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by DOJ and FBI

  • Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #102063  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:44 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:22 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Proof the DOJ and FBI used a dossier made up by a British spy and bought by the Clinton campaign. Then peddled to the FISA courts as proof of "collusion" and whose purpose was to change the outcome of an election? And what was given as corroborating evidence to the FISA judge? A Yahoo article whose source was the same British spy who wrote the dossier. Did you expect a foreign state actor to try and influence the election? Problem is it wasn't the Russians like the dolts in the MSM have been telling you. You know that British spy is in a world of shit, right?
The investigation didn't begin with the dossier, and would have persisted had Steele never entered the picture. Page was on the FBI's radar as early as 2014 for his interactions with Russia. The memo itself asserts that the counterintelligence investigation was opened after George Popacrapolis' testimony -- through his guilty plea we learned of Russian agents proclaiming their interest for the Trump campaign and having possession of Clinton emails. You're not getting a warrant, let alone multiple renewals, with the flimsy support documentation of a single dossier and a Yahoo article from 4 (not just Steele) separate sources that primarily contained information the FBI already knew about. That's not how information and sources are corroborated.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/05/us/p ... ittee.html

"WASHINGTON — More than a year after Republican leaders promised to investigate Russian interference in the presidential election, two influential Republicans on Friday made the first known congressional criminal referral in connection with the meddling — against one of the people who sought to expose it.

Senator Charles E. Grassley of Iowa, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department that they had reason to believe that a former British spy, Christopher Steele, lied to federal authorities about his contacts with reporters regarding information in a dossier, and they urged the department to investigate. The committee is running one of three congressional investigations into Russian election meddling, and its inquiry has come to focus on, in part, Mr. Steele’s explosive dossier that purported to detail Russia’s interference and the Trump campaign’s complicity."

I bet you had no idea that happened. But this is all what you expected, right?

What's going to be funny is these people being arrested and you not knowing anything about it because the media won't report anything that doesn't fit into their bullshit narrative.
*fart*
Look a typical lefty response to the truth.
 #102064  by kocher
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:22 pm
This sounds like massive abuse of power. I can't wait to hear what Stefan Molyneux has to say about this. What a corrupt system we have. As I said about the sexual allegations against Democratic supporters in the news and media, none of these allegations would've seen the light of day had Hillary been elected.
An abuse of power largely supported and voted for by many Republican officials until it gets used against them, now they can't stop crying about due process.
 #102065  by BDR529
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm
it's funny how the dems are playing it off (as kocher parroted) that the phony dossier wasn't essential in getting the FISA warrant. Unfortunately, McCabe is already on the record saying in December that the dossier was so essential that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without it.

Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.
 #102067  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:53 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:22 pm
This sounds like massive abuse of power. I can't wait to hear what Stefan Molyneux has to say about this. What a corrupt system we have. As I said about the sexual allegations against Democratic supporters in the news and media, none of these allegations would've seen the light of day had Hillary been elected.
An abuse of power largely supported and voted for by many Republican officials until it gets used against them, now they can't stop crying about due process.
Are you dumb enough to think this is a partisan issue? This is the elitist political class trying to destroy the democratic process in this country. Don't believe me? Go read what RINO and treasonous worm John McCain said about letting the public see the memo. That's a Republican who gave the fake dossier to the FBI to use against Trump.
 #102068  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:07 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:53 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:22 pm
This sounds like massive abuse of power. I can't wait to hear what Stefan Molyneux has to say about this. What a corrupt system we have. As I said about the sexual allegations against Democratic supporters in the news and media, none of these allegations would've seen the light of day had Hillary been elected.
An abuse of power largely supported and voted for by many Republican officials until it gets used against them, now they can't stop crying about due process.
Are you dumb enough to think this is a partisan issue? This is the elitist political class trying to destroy the democratic process in this country. Don't believe me? Go read what RINO and treasonous worm John McCain said about letting the public see the memo. That's a Republican who gave the fake dossier to the FBI to use against Trump.
Don't get me started on John McCain (Rhino,AZ). I'm sure if he could kill off his wife and marry Jane Fonda on the side he'd do it in a heartbeat.
 #102073  by kocher
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:36 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm
it's funny how the dems are playing it off (as kocher parroted) that the phony dossier wasn't essential in getting the FISA warrant. Unfortunately, McCabe is already on the record saying in December that the dossier was so essential that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without it.

No he isn't. His testimony is still secret. Close sources to McCabe deny it unequivocally. What is on record is the FBI's response to the memo, "material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy." I'm guessing that McCabe tidbit is part of that inaccuracy.
Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.
He didn't regard it as "mostly" salacious and unverified, and definitely not "entirely" as the memo says, but rather certain parts of it were. I don't doubt that. Steele was regarded as credible by American and British intelligence agencies alike, now show me where any intelligence official disregards the parts of the dossier about Page.
 #102075  by JohnnyP
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:43 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:36 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm
it's funny how the dems are playing it off (as kocher parroted) that the phony dossier wasn't essential in getting the FISA warrant. Unfortunately, McCabe is already on the record saying in December that the dossier was so essential that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without it.

No he isn't. His testimony is still secret. Close sources to McCabe deny it unequivocally. What is on record is the FBI's response to the memo, "material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy." I'm guessing that McCabe tidbit is part of that inaccuracy.
Not only did the FBI knowingly use a document from a partisan campaign to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the competing campaign, the FBI knew the dossier was mostly “salacious and unverified.” We know this because disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey told us so in June of 2017.
He didn't regard it as "mostly" salacious and unverified, and definitely not "entirely" as the memo says, but rather certain parts of it were. I don't doubt that. Steele was regarded as credible by American and British intelligence agencies alike, now show me where any intelligence official disregards the parts of the dossier about Page.
Steele also is on record for wanting to make sure Trump isn't elected President. So you're now ok with a foreign national
interfering in our elections. That isn't a big deal now is it? Do you understand how much of a massive hypocrite you are?
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 9