• Train hauling GOP Congressman hits truck...one dead

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #101519  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:22 pm
First they said the truck got stuck on the tracks. Now its the truck driver was trying to beat the train to the crossing and misjudged the time needed to cross the tracks. Later, the investigation will determine the driver timed the crossing to initiate a collision with the train.
 #101521  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:24 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
First they said the truck got stuck on the tracks. Now its the truck driver was trying to beat the train to the crossing and misjudged the time needed to cross the tracks. Later, the investigation will determine the driver timed the crossing to initiate a collision with the train.
 #101532  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:40 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:24 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
 #101533  by kocher
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
edsbrian liked this
 #101549  by kocher
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:56 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm
Did you read the article? The article doesn't in anyway assert that the Obama admin specifically targeted Trump or his campaign, but rather Russian officials themselves, some of which may have happened to include Trump aides. A majority of the intercepted intel was Russian-Russian communications.
 #101553  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:27 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:56 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm
Did you read the article? The article doesn't in anyway assert that the Obama admin specifically targeted Trump or his campaign, but rather Russian officials themselves, some of which may have happened to include Trump aides. A majority of the intercepted intel was Russian-Russian communications.
The FISA warrant was to monitor Carter Page. Trump's foreign policy advisor during the 2016 campaign. Anymore lies you wanna tell?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... eased-memo

"I originally hoped that DOJ and the FBI would've released my illegitimate FISA application when I requested it last May, but it's been eight months since I submitted my Privacy Act/[Freedom of Information Act] request letters to them and I haven't received any of that information yet"