• Trudeau corrects woman for using term "mankind"

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #102575  by almostapathetic
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 pm
Lol yeah that’s true. I’m just glad truduea makes so many people butthurt, he’s a gay troll.
Sadly, once he's done making everything "right" with the gays and women, minorities and refugees will be next. Then he'll give up your country to the muzzies. Then once they start dragging down the economy and raping and disfiguring your daughters, you'll look back and stop laughing. I really hope you people wise up and pump the brakes before it goes that far.
 #102578  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:23 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Lol yeah that’s true. I’m just glad truduea makes so many people butthurt, he’s a gay troll.
Sadly, once he's done making everything "right" with the gays and women, minorities and refugees will be next. Then he'll give up your country to the muzzies. Then once they start dragging down the economy and raping and disfiguring your daughters, you'll look back and stop laughing. I really hope you people wise up and pump the brakes before it goes that far.
LOL look at you guys go BWAHAHA wahhhhhhh the muzzies will come. Well it’s a good thing the Muslim enemy is a quick walk across the worlds longest undefended border.
 #102580  by almostapathetic
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:23 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
LOL look at you guys go BWAHAHA wahhhhhhh the muzzies will come. Well it’s a good thing the Muslim enemy is a quick walk across the worlds longest undefended border.
That's what's so scary about it. I also like how you spun the word "enemy" in all that troll nonsense. On a serious note, learn from Sweden's mistakes.
 #102590  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:56 pm
Cultural Marxism is a way of externalizing unhappiness. It's not your fault you are unhappy, society, specifically authority and status structures are to blame, particularly anything patriarchal. Smash them and your happiness is assured.

It's a big lie, the kind people believe if you just repeat them often enough and don't allow anyone to question them. People who propagate the big lie become the very thing they pretend to be against only more so, an abusive authority structure which will not examine itself because it doesn't even recognize what it is.