• Trudeau corrects woman for using term "mankind"

  • Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #102559  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:08 pm
Wanna hear something funny? You guys can say anything you want about Trudeau and we don’t give a shit cause we know he is a moron and a fag, that we agree on. But if we were to say something about trump, you guys would go into cryhard mode lol. It’s such an easy troll I don’t even bother with it anymore because it just shows how thin skinned you all really are.
 #102560  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:11 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:08 pm
Wanna hear something funny? You guys can say anything you want about Trudeau and we don’t give a shit cause we know he is a moron and a fag, that we agree on. But if we were to say something about trump, you guys would go into cryhard mode lol. It’s such an easy troll I don’t even bother with it anymore because it just shows how thin skinned you all really are.
Im just happy Trump isnt black or a sjw fag.
 #102564  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm
I'm just glad Trudeau isn't prime minster of America because I hate gay French Canadians.



Build a Northern Wall!
Lol look at the level of your tryhard. Joes not even here and you’re trying with the French Canadian insult LOL. Huuuuuu muh country LOL huuuuu muh obesity huuuu build a wall
 #102565  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm
I'm just glad Trudeau isn't prime minster of America because I hate gay French Canadians.



Build a Northern Wall!
Lol look at the level of your tryhard. Joes not even here and you’re trying with the French Canadian insult LOL. Huuuuuu muh country LOL huuuuu muh obesity huuuu build a wall
Even French Canadians ask themselves why the *fuck* didn't our ancestors go back to France after the Brits kicked our asses all over North America. That's something I guess we'll always have to question.
 #102566  by JohnnyP
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm
I'm just glad Trudeau isn't prime minster of America because I hate gay French Canadians.



Build a Northern Wall!
Lol look at the level of your tryhard. Joes not even here and you’re trying with the French Canadian insult LOL. Huuuuuu muh country LOL huuuuu muh obesity huuuu build a wall
You used to rag on Quebecers. What happened to you? Did Joe seduce you with his mangina?
 #102567  by cunnalingus
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 pm
I'm just glad Trudeau isn't prime minster of America because I hate gay French Canadians.



Build a Northern Wall!
Lol look at the level of your tryhard. Joes not even here and you’re trying with the French Canadian insult LOL. Huuuuuu muh country LOL huuuuu muh obesity huuuu build a wall
Even French Canadians ask themselves why the *fuck* didn't our ancestors go back to France after the Brits kicked our asses all over North America. That's something I guess we'll always have to question.
LOL how is this trolling me. You better relax before one of your clogged arteries burst and you have a stroke from all your anger right now lol
 #102570  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 pm
Trudeau virtue signals and the mindless drones applaud in accordance to their programming. Boy, that post WWII Marxist programming is strong. Evil Nazi!......beep......Multiculturalism!.......beep............Racist!...........White Male Oppressor!.......beep.