• Trump approval rating at 48% better than Obama's

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #104648  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 am
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... int-presi/
Trump’s approval rating tops Obama’s at same point in presidency

President Trump’s approval rating in one of the major daily tracking polls has improved significantly and is now higher than President Barack Obama’s on the same date of his first term.
😆
lemmiwinx, BDR529 liked this
 #104652  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 am
The anti-Trumpsters have to be almost suicidal over Trump succeeding in growing the economy. People getting tax cuts and raises for a change after 8 years of Obama telling them that the good jobs their parents had were never coming back. All of sudden they're coming back and all Nancy Pelosi can say is it's just "crumbs".
 #104655  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 am
Does anybody know if Pelosi is vegan? Because she has the personality that chooses veganism.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was vegan although I can picture her tearing into a rare steak tartar and slinging blood everywhere.
 #104785  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:32 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:23 pm
Btw, A little bird told me Trump is going to shift the US back to the gold standard and gut the federal reserve. Bye Bye FIAT currency.
Hope it's not the same birdy that told u about 'Worse Than Watergate' :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #104786  by kocher
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:36 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Btw, A little bird told me Trump is going to shift the US back to the gold standard and gut the federal reserve. Bye Bye FIAT currency.
Hope it's not the same birdy that told u about 'Worse Than Watergate' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah yes, the legendary Retard Bird

Look, there it goes now!

#104790  by JohnnyP
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
Previous administration spying on opposition party candidate then using the FBI to undermine his Presidency with a fake intelligence report. Yeah, that's a lot bigger than Watergate.

Btw, when is Trump getting impeached? You were parroting that shit for a year, lol. I heard judge in Michael Flynn case just ordered Meuller to hand over evidence proving Flynn's innocence. Oops. Bad news for Meuller and his band of Democratic buttbuddies. Keep crying little buddy and always remember.

Trump 2020...
 #104792  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:55 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Previous administration spying on opposition party candidate then using the FBI to undermine his Presidency with a fake intelligence report. Yeah, that's a lot bigger than Watergate.

Btw, when is Trump getting impeached? You were parroting that shit for a year, lol. I heard judge in Michael Flynn case just ordered Meuller to hand over evidence proving Flynn's innocence. Oops. Bad news for Meuller and his band of Democratic buttbuddies. Keep crying little buddy and always remember.
ure fucking nuts. I have never once said anything about trump getting impeached. I just call you out when you're off your rocker