• Trump approval rating at 48% better than Obama's

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #104991  by cunnalingus
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm
I know that also, we’ve been over this and agree that Trudeau is a fag. You’re wasting your attempted troll. Trolling that way would work better if I disagreed with you. Either way. So it’s like a poll then right? The same type of poll that and Hillary supporters believed when they thought Hillary was going to win the election. So wouldn’t that mean the numbers will never be right?
 #105001  by almostapathetic
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm
I know that also, we’ve been over this and agree that Trudeau is a fag. You’re wasting your attempted troll. Trolling that way would work better if I disagreed with you. Either way. So it’s like a poll then right? The same type of poll that and Hillary supporters believed when they thought Hillary was going to win the election. So wouldn’t that mean the numbers will never be right?
Not sure if there's like an official poll or what's considered credible. But one thing for sure, any organization can poll specific people to get the results they want.
 #105005  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:09 pm
Yeah man that’s fucked. Everyone has a hidden agenda these days. I’m so glad in live in nowhere Canada where nothing happens and no news of polls apply to us.
That'll changes once the muzzies move in. You got a daughter?
:lol: i doubt a muslim would be sent anywhere near cunna's place.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unlike michigan