cunnalingus wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 am
YOU HAD ME AT 1 MILLION KRAFT DINNERS!!!! THEY'RE THE CHEESIEST!
Added in 24 seconds:
And I bet that butthole is cheesy also! DEAL!
World's Best Mac & Cheese
Serves 8 as a side dish
• 15 ounces penne pasta
• Beecher’s Flagship Sauce (recipe follows)
• 2 ounces (1/2 cup) Tillamook medium cheddar cheese (or a quality cheddar cheese), grated
• 2 ounces (1/2 cup) Tillamook Jack cheese (or gruyere cheese), grated
• ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Directions: Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
Cook the penne 2 minutes less than package directions. (It will finish cooking in the oven.) Rinse the pasta in cold water and set aside.
Combine the cooked pasta and sauce in a medium bowl and mix carefully but thoroughly. Scrape the pasta into an 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the cheese and then the chili powder.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Let the mac and cheese sit for 5 minutes before serving.
World's best cheese sauce
Makes about 4 cups
• ¼ cup unsalted butter (½ stick)
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 3 cups milk
• 14 ounces Tillamook medium cheese (or cheddar cheese), grated (about 3 1/2 cups)
• 2 ounces Tillamook Jack cheese (or gruyere cheese), grated (1/2 cup)
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• ¼ to ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions: Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat and whisk in the flour. Continue whisking and cook for 2 minutes.
Slowly add the milk, whisking constantly. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat.
Add the cheese, salt, chili powder and garlic powder. Stir until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are incorporated, about 3 minutes. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Too lazy to make your own? (I hear ya.) No worries: you can order your own frozen “World’s Best Mac & Cheese” at Beecher’s online. But they will use Beechers cheese and I don't think it is at all superior to Tillamook.