• Why is Trump trying to wreck the economy?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #106799  by Hakik
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am
Is it because he has to dismantle every little thing he thinks Obama was involved with? It's the 3rd time in just a few weeks that he sent the stock market spiraling down. We haven't even had a chance to recover from the tariffs dip, now Cohn's resignation is taking us down another 300 points.

At this point you just can't trust this administration, or what's left of it. I'm starting to pull my money from the stock market. Time to jump off the Trump train before it's too late.

#107177  by JohnnyP
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 am
Why do you believe people who have been proven to have lied to you on numerous occasions?
Why do you believe Trump is wrecking the economy when it has exploded under his Presidency?
Finally, why is kocker such a pillowbiting mega fag?
BDR529, lemmiwinx liked this
 #110062  by EricT64
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:00 pm
This is from the same media that calls Trump a protectionist for wanting fair trade when the Chinese, Canadians, and Euroweenies are threatening retaliation if we don't keep funding their economies. Who are the protectionists?
 #110063  by BDR529
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 am
Why do you believe people who have been proven to have lied to you on numerous occasions?
Why do you believe Trump is wrecking the economy when it has exploded under his Presidency?
Finally, why is kocker such a pillowbiting mega fag?
HolidayFriday liked this
 #110065  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:13 pm
Hakik wrote:
Is it because he has to dismantle every little thing he thinks Obama was involved with? It's the 3rd time in just a few weeks that he sent the stock market spiraling down. We haven't even had a chance to recover from the tariffs dip, now Cohn's resignation is taking us down another 300 points.

At this point you just can't trust this administration, or what's left of it. I'm starting to pull my money from the stock market. Time to jump off the Trump train before it's too late.

Our newest dip is courtesy of Facebook.

People have been doing just what you said - selling to get out of an uncertain future, but selling is what causes a dip in stock. You can't really blame that on Trump, and for the time being, you really can blame that on Facebook, Google, and a couple other companies that are turning out to be the decline of U.S. privacy in the name of advertising.

Granted, the stock dip began before all of this, but we can't let it domino because of anti-Trump sentiment. It's horrible when people wish the worst on this country in order to blame the President.

I'm just glad to see that Facebook going through this, though. They really preach a very un-American ideology in my opinion.
lemmiwinx liked this
 #110072  by BDR529
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:38 pm
Hakik wrote:

True....he is dismantling pretty much everything Obama did in his 8 years because most all of it was a dumpster fire. From Obamacare to his bogus Iran deal to transgender bathrooms to all of the strangling government regulations he enacted...it all needed to go. Not to mention weaponizing the IRS, FBI, CIA and every other government agency that could be used to target conservatives. Of course, when you elect an America-hating, military loathing anti-white racist who absolutely despises law enforcement and capitalism what else would you expect?

But the best is yet to come when a special counsel is appointed to look at corruption in the FBI and State Department and they find out that it all went all the way up to the anointed one and his inner circle. No way man...this train is going to flatten the liberals. Good times. :lol: