• Why is Trump trying to wreck the economy?

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #110246  by Kumacho
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:14 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am
Is it because he has to dismantle every little thing he thinks Obama was involved with? It's the 3rd time in just a few weeks that he sent the stock market spiraling down. We haven't even had a chance to recover from the tariffs dip, now Cohn's resignation is taking us down another 300 points.

At this point you just can't trust this administration, or what's left of it. I'm starting to pull my money from the stock market. Time to jump off the Trump train before it's too late.

He has money in gold. Drive the economy down and gold will go up.

He's a selfish fuck, who doesn't give two cents about, you, me or this country. He's only interested in one thing, Trump...

For all of you thinking he's doing good for the economy, pull your head out of the sand...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dows- ... 2018-03-26

Hakik is correct, if you are serious about investments; now is the time to get out. This surge is your chance, use it or lose it.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #110251  by Kumacho
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:44 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:39 pm
The Dow is up 300% since Trump took office. Give the guy another couple of years and I bet even black people and gays will stand to gain a little.
You're a market analyst? Based on which and/or who's model are you basing this? Or are you doing like most and talking out your ass about shit you really don't understand?

Oh, and aren't you fat? Invest in pigs bellies...
 #110252  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:44 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:39 pm
The Dow is up 300% since Trump took office. Give the guy another couple of years and I bet even black people and gays will stand to gain a little.
You're a market analyst? Based on which and/or who's model are you basing this? Or are you doing like most and talking out your ass about shit you really don't understand?

Oh, and aren't you fat? Invest in pigs bellies...
I consider myself something of a market analyst. Or did you men analist which is another subject I steer clear of.
 #111643  by Hakik
 Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:25 pm
Wall Street is starting to really hate Trump with all his shit. His trade war is starting to fuck up Wall Street and our economy. And he's hurting Amazon, one of America's biggest company, and one of our biggest money maker.

He seems to be doing more damage to us than anything else. Meanwhile, China's biggest companies are starting to overtake us. Sounds more like he's trying to "Make China and Russia Great Again", more than anything.