• Judy Garland Molested by Munchkins on Wizard of Oz Set

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #107826  by JohnnyP
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 am
katejennifer wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:34 am
hi. Can you help me? I write a post but i can't insert my link. I see that your post can insert link. Can you help me post my post? Help me.
Stick to coloring books

Added in 11 minutes 12 seconds:
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:01 am
Judy Garland wrote in her memoir that the Munchkins didn't live up to their reputation for munching the carpet if you get me.
You should listen to her drunken audio recordings. If you had a bottle of vodka you'd have access to every hole on her body. Follow the yellow brick road then make a hard left onto hershey highway.
 #107860  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am
You should listen to her drunken audio recordings. If you had a bottle of vodka you'd have access to every hole on her body. Follow the yellow brick road then make a hard left onto hershey highway.
I know what you're saying but I prefer to remember her in her Ruby Slipper witch murdering days. That yellow brick road ended up some place warm and inviting.