• Shithole Alert: San Francisco full of shit and needles

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #110019  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm
If they're so concerned about "losing tourists", why don't they do something about the homeless population there? San Francisco is about the worst when it comes to homeless programs, and they even have laws against asking for money.

There's a Salvation Army "Rehabilitation Center" there that has people stay and work for them. No one is allowed to leave - just to work - and after six weeks, they're put right back out on the street with nothing. It's supposed to give them a chance to sober up.

When I was staying in the Noe Valley, we went all around San Francisco, and the homeless population is outrageous. There's tons of them around Haight Ashbury and Golden Gate Park. They hang around in the alleys smoking pot. You can see groups of them while you're just walking down the street.

My advice is that if you ever end up homeless in SF, go somewhere that has programs for the homeless.
BDR529 liked this
 #110060  by EricT64
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:54 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm
If they're so concerned about "losing tourists", why don't they do something about the homeless population there? San Francisco is about the worst when it comes to homeless programs, and they even have laws against asking for money.

There's a Salvation Army "Rehabilitation Center" there that has people stay and work for them. No one is allowed to leave - just to work - and after six weeks, they're put right back out on the street with nothing. It's supposed to give them a chance to sober up.

When I was staying in the Noe Valley, we went all around San Francisco, and the homeless population is outrageous. There's tons of them around Haight Ashbury and Golden Gate Park. They hang around in the alleys smoking pot. You can see groups of them while you're just walking down the street.

My advice is that if you ever end up homeless in SF, go somewhere that has programs for the homeless.
If you look back a few years ago, San Francisco had one of the most lucrative homeless giveaway programs in the country, then they were overwhelmed with homeless. That is where they all came from. Dumbass Liberals drew them there and then had an oh shit moment.