• George Soros admits to collaborating with the Nazis

• Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Needless flaming & idiocy are grounds for banning.
Forum rules: Please keep all conversation civil and productive. Any trolling or shit-posting will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned from the Enlightened Discussion forum.
 #119891  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:36 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm
Keep crying snowflakes. Truth hurts doesnt it?
🤣🤣🤣

Added in 1 minute 31 seconds:
Tim is mad because he sucks Soros' old grimey cock.

Added in 7 minutes 43 seconds:
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 pm
George was 3years old when Nazi Germany took place. he "george" was the mastermind :lol: :lol: :lol: @JohnnyP u need a history lesson
Wrong. Soros tells his age in the video. 3 years old!!! :lol: ....you idiot. Soros isnt German. He's Hungarian and referring to WW2, dumbass.
so he was 12... He sure got u grummed :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm mad because you cant do simple subtraction.
 #119898  by kocher
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:40 am
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 am
Just one of many...he's made his intentions known for some time now just like the other members of the radical left. A few years ago, no one listened.

They're listening now.

So based on an interview for which there is no public record of, you think it makes sense that someone who made their fortune on investments would want to "bring down the US," ostensibly crashing the economy?
 #119903  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 pm
kocher wrote:
BDR529 wrote:
Just one of many...he's made his intentions known for some time now just like the other members of the radical left. A few years ago, no one listened.

They're listening now.

So based on an interview for which there is no public record of, you think it makes sense that someone who made their fortune on investments would want to "bring down the US," ostensibly crashing the economy?
There is a public record of Soros admitting to helping the Nazis during WW2 (I just posted it). That should be proof enough that he's an evil son of a bitch.
 #119906  by BDR529
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:32 pm
He's not worried about crashing the economy...that's not what he's all about anyway. He and his minions wants to change the population demographic here like they did with Europe. He's got more money than he could spend now anyway.
JohnnyP liked this
 #119915  by kocher
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:26 pm
BDR529 wrote:He's not worried about crashing the economy...that's not what he's all about anyway. He and his minions wants to change the population demographic here like they did with Europe. He's got more money than he could spend now anyway.
Hopefully he invests some of that money into getting you a brain.
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 pm
kocher wrote:
BDR529 wrote:

They're listening now.

There is a public record of Soros admitting to helping the Nazis during WW2 (I just posted it). That should be proof enough that he's an evil son of a bitch.
"Helping" is a pretty big exaggeration, he knew of a particular operation and did not stop it. How would you, at 14 years old, plan to stop that? One of the few, if not only active role(s) he had under Nazi occupation he did what he could to disrupt it
The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."
 #119916  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:27 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:32 pm
He's not worried about crashing the economy...that's not what he's all about anyway. He and his minions wants to change the population demographic here like they did with Europe. He's got more money than he could spend now anyway.
Western countries armies and leadership meddling in middle eastern affairs is the sole
Reason for Europe’s population demographic change. Ghadaffi kept the African migrants from crossing into Europe, yup the USA and western nations helped supply their rebellion and overthrow him with air support. Iraq? Yeah good thing you guys got rid of their weapons of mass destruction. Side effect? Rise of ISIS and mass emigration to Europe. Syria? Of course!! Arming those fucking rebels instead of Syria wiping out the rebellion like they’ve done in the past and now Syrian refugees are everybody’s problem except for the states. International law should be changed so if you get involved in another countries business, you take in the displaced citizens. We need to get out of the Middle East and let them deal with their own problems. That or some strategically placed nukes would fix things.
 #119917  by BDR529
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:43 pm
kocher wrote:

Says the tide-pod-eating milenial. Go pop open another Odoul's with your "homies" and celebrate LGBT pride month. The future will be so very bright with you guys at the helm. :lol:
JohnnyP liked this
 #119919  by kocher
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:43 pm
kocher wrote:

Says the tide-pod-eating milenial. Go pop open another Odoul's with your "homies" and celebrate LGBT pride month. The future will be so very bright with you guys at the helm. :lol:
And once we are...

Bye bye gramps!