• Construction of Border Wall Begins

• Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
Discuss current events / serious things here. Needless flaming / idiocy are grounds for banning.
 #120286  by almostapathetic
 Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:15 pm
1200 makes it to Vancuver.
SkeetDixon wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:10 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:06 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:01 pm
We gotta get that wall up quick before low-IQ Guatemalan savages start pouring across the border. Let them enrich Canada instead. :)
Maybe we should also install a 1200 mile pedestrian bridge too.
A diversity super-highway, right into Canada. What could be better, Cucks? :)
On second thought...Then we'd have to build another longer wall. It's gonna happen eventually with Trudeau letting the muzzies in, but we shouldn't add to it. Rosie Odonnel is enough.
 #121401  by covfefe
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:14 am
A huge bait-and-switch happened with the border wall. We’re being sold the idea that ‘fences’ are walls. The ‘wall’ in the OP article isn’t the promised border wall at all. It’s just a portion of fence was marked for upgrade in 2009. If you voted for the wall, settling for a portion of 'fence' should be insulting.

But where is the 30-40 foot wall of concrete slabs? That is what people voted for, and we were told it would be so easy to get done.

Chalk up the failure here to whatever you want: lack of motivation, inability to secure funding, whatever. The border wall is not yet happening, and there’s no clear plan for when it will.
 #121411  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 am
kocher wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 am
I'm FedExing some catapults over to Mexico.
You would. I'm surprised you didn't move to Germany during the migrant crisis to offer up your boy pussy to all the "refugees" (middle eastern men of fighting age).
BDR529 liked this
 #121412  by BDR529
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:15 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 am

You would. I'm surprised you didn't move to Germany during the migrant crisis to offer up your boy pussy to all the "refugees" (middle eastern men of fighting age).
Who's to say he hasn't? :lol: