• This is how I picture every Trump supporter.

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #119899  by doonrothmani
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:43 am
"Trump supporters are just like you and me, only more so" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his grave.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Ok, but seriously, let me weigh in on the OP's topic. Trump is fat. He is actually a lot fatter than he even looks because of body people fixing things up for the camera. But make no mistake about it, the man is fat. And he's fat because of his diet, which is poor.
 #119901  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:11 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 am
"Trump supporters are just like you and me, only more so" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his grave.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Ok, but seriously, let me weigh in on the OP's topic. Trump is fat. He is actually a lot fatter than he even looks because of body people fixing things up for the camera. But make no mistake about it, the man is fat. And he's fat because of his diet, which is poor.
Wow! Who would have thought a man who constantly eats hamburgers and other fast foods is overweight
 #119904  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:28 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 am
"Trump supporters are just like you and me, only more so" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his grave.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Ok, but seriously, let me weigh in on the OP's topic. Trump is fat. He is actually a lot fatter than he even looks because of body people fixing things up for the camera. But make no mistake about it, the man is fat. And he's fat because of his diet, which is poor.
He could lose about 30lbs. But he's 70 and fucking a model so his fatness isn't hurting him.
 #119907  by doonrothmani
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:28 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 am
"Trump supporters are just like you and me, only more so" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his grave.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Ok, but seriously, let me weigh in on the OP's topic. Trump is fat. He is actually a lot fatter than he even looks because of body people fixing things up for the camera. But make no mistake about it, the man is fat. And he's fat because of his diet, which is poor.
He could lose about 30lbs. But he's 70 and fucking a model so his fatness isn't hurting him.
No, his fatness is hurting him. It's probably taking 5-10 years off of his life and he could feel and look a lot better if he didn't eat like that.

Also I'd bet any amount of money he doesn't fuck what's-her- name anymore and hasn't for years.
 #119910  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:28 pm
doonrothmani wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 am
"Trump supporters are just like you and me, only more so" - F. Scott Fitzgerald, from his grave.

Added in 2 minutes 4 seconds:
Ok, but seriously, let me weigh in on the OP's topic. Trump is fat. He is actually a lot fatter than he even looks because of body people fixing things up for the camera. But make no mistake about it, the man is fat. And he's fat because of his diet, which is poor.
He could lose about 30lbs. But he's 70 and fucking a model so his fatness isn't hurting him.
No, his fatness is hurting him. It's probably taking 5-10 years off of his life and he could feel and look a lot better if he didn't eat like that.

Also I'd bet any amount of money he doesn't fuck what's-her- name anymore and hasn't for years.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/ ... 018-343092

Seems awfully healthy according to that report.

I bet he fucks her brains out. Trump is a sexual ninja.
 #119911  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm


Seems awfully healthy according to that report.

I bet he fucks her brains out. Trump is a sexual ninja.

:lol: faggot! u think about other men sexually :shock: :shock: :shock:
 #119913  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm


Seems awfully healthy according to that report.

I bet he fucks her brains out. Trump is a sexual ninja.

:lol: faggot! u think about other men sexually :shock: :shock: :shock:
Says the fag who posts dick pics. Face it Tim, you're a massive homo.
 #119918  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:09 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Says the fag who posts dick pics. Face it Tim, you're a massive homo.
Did you know that 99% of the content you see on the site is uploaded by the users WHO ARE GETTING PAID?



In a survey we ran last year, we discovered that 83% of the respondents didn't know this. But it's TRUE!



Found a funny video on youtube? Get Paid

Have a funny idea for a gallery? Get Paid

Want to see your content on eBaum's World? Get Paid



Are you interested in making money while sitting on your ass? Want to learn more? Fill out the survey below and let us know how to best reach you and we'll coach you through getting started.



It's easy. It's fun. It's money.