• Post the most expensive thing you can buy

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #50538  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

It is that bad when going broke means going back to your mom's house where you're spit on and strangled for opening the windows.

And I already had a garage sale and barely made any fucking money. I was expecting like at least 200 dollars and I got like fucking 30.

I'm going to try selling bundles of my old clothes on craigslist and shit like that but I don't have high hopes for making much off of that. And I need my car. I might end up living in it.

It also means I won't be able to move to the city I was planning on moving to, wont matter if I get a job there, and I'll be stuck in this shithole working a bullshit job until I can save up for moving.

I'm so angry right now.
possibly nsfw

EDIT: weird, didn't you say you sold your car because it was not "ethical vegan" ;) ;) :o
Anthrax666 liked this
 #50569  by almostapathetic
 Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
EDIT: weird, didn't you say you sold your car because it was not "ethical vegan" ;) ;) :o
I decided to let that one go when I saw it earlier. I didn't feel like wasting my time with her lies.

I was also distracted by the devastation when she said this to me:
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 pm
Think about your life.
She should sell those 10,000 spoons for rent money.
Tim_Kerr, Anthrax666 liked this
 #50571  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

It is that bad when going broke means going back to your mom's house where you're spit on and strangled for opening the windows.

And I already had a garage sale and barely made any fucking money. I was expecting like at least 200 dollars and I got like fucking 30.

I'm going to try selling bundles of my old clothes on craigslist and shit like that but I don't have high hopes for making much off of that. And I need my car. I might end up living in it.

It also means I won't be able to move to the city I was planning on moving to, wont matter if I get a job there, and I'll be stuck in this shithole working a bullshit job until I can save up for moving.

I'm so angry right now.
possibly nsfw

That was a joke. A lot of my jokes are too subtle for people here I guess

Would love to be able to sell my car but I definitely need it, especially when I move.
 #50613  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm
Would love to be able to sell my car but I definitely need it
So it's ok 'when you need it'..... I mean, fuck the suffering of animals etc. when you need something.
Cars don't cause a significant amount of suffering to animals. The flesh and secretions of tortured animals, definitely do.

My car has only really brought joy to animals. Just tonight I had a possibly stray dog hop in and try to hop in on multiple occasions. But I think he ran home. Wish I was fast enough getting out of my car to follow him to make sure he was really going home. But he ran pretty fast and I drove around a little right after to make sure he wasn't still hanging around. I think his owners must have called him. I regret not tying something to his collar that said "Please buy me a dog tag so I can be returned home safely". Next time. That dog was so sweet though it made me wish I could keep him. But I guess it's best he returns to his family even though they're dumb fucks.
 #50622  by Anthrax666
 Sat May 20, 2017 1:14 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 am
Cars don't cause a significant amount of suffering to animals. The flesh and secretions of tortured animals, definitely do.
The flesh and secretions of tortured animals, cause a significant amount of suffering to animals..................................?
almostapathetic liked this