• Have you ever lived in your car?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #50572  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 7:20 pm
Seriously considering having my windows tinted then living in my car and just getting a gym membership so I'm able to take showers (and look fine as fuck while I'm at it). Until I save up enough money for a place. I just would have to find places where it was legal for me to park at night I guess. And figure out how to eat cheaply without being able to cook. Then find places with Wi-fi. Probably wouldn't be able to use the internet at night anymore.

It sounds kind of fun but also kind of horrible at the same time. My car is not the most comfortable to sleep in but it could work. I just would really have to be minimalistic since I have a small car. I'd have to have like two business outfits, three gym outfits, three sets of regular clothes, then pajamas. Would also obviously bring my laptop, toiletries, blankets, a pillow. Laundry detergent. Water. The bathroom factor might become an issue. Then I'll have to get a portable charger. I think that's it though.

Do any of you have experience living in a car?
 #50575  by PastorX
 Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm
During my 3rd year in college I did live in my car. I worked for Me n Ed's Pizza as a delivery guy. If I collected enough tips for a hotel room I would sleep in a motel. When I wasn't earning enough tip for a room I would drive to a safe location and sleep in the driver seat of my car. I would then drive to college to bathe and brush my teeth.
 #50584  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 pm
PastorX wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm
During my 3rd year in college I did live in my car. I worked for Me n Ed's Pizza as a delivery guy. If I collected enough tips for a hotel room I would sleep in a motel. When I wasn't earning enough tip for a room I would drive to a safe location and sleep in the driver seat of my car. I would then drive to college to bathe and brush my teeth.
How did you like it? Did cops ever ask you to leave the area? I'm worried in the city I plan on living I might not be able to find a good place to park for the night.
 #50585  by PastorX
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 pm
I did not like it one bit but it was what I had to do with zero support. Depressing actually not knowing where my next night is going to be at. I usually stayed at truck stops in town if it wasn't a cheap motel.
 #50587  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm
PastorX wrote:
I did not like it one bit but it was what I had to do with zero support. Depressing actually not knowing where my next night is going to be at. I usually stayed at truck stops in town if it wasn't a cheap motel.
Truck stops, that sounds like a good idea, thanks.
 #50590  by PastorX
 Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm
PastorX wrote:
Truck stops, that sounds like a good idea, thanks.
Just don't transition into a lot lizard. That's how a lot of women transition into after not being able to buy basic necessities so they offer their puss for some easy cash. If you're planning on doing that let me hit it first.
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #50616  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 12:58 am
I would only fuck vegan men so that won't be a temptation for me. Plus I shouldn't be desperate for money very long. It's usually pretty easy for me to get jobs. Gonna try for a higher paying one but I'll settle for 15 an hour just to get started.