• Marriage Proposal To Demeter

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #54828  by Demeter
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:59 am
You guys do realize that her nipples are constantly looking at the ground right?
We both know you're the one with saggy titties. Stop projecting and learn how to love yourself for who you are.
 #54838  by cunnalingus
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
You guys do realize that her nipples are constantly looking at the ground right?
We both know you're the one with saggy titties. Stop projecting and learn how to love yourself for who you are.
Lol i've seen the pic that goes around where one of your saggy tits has a nipple looking down. Stop deflecting and learn how to love a juicy steak, maybe them tiddies wouldn't look so sad.
 #54839  by Demeter
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:44 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Lol i've seen the pic that goes around where one of your saggy tits has a nipple looking down. Stop deflecting and learn how to love a juicy steak, maybe them tiddies wouldn't look so sad.
That's actually an angle. It's not looking down at all, but the angle makes it look that way. My tits aren't saggy. But I've seen your photos and yours definitely are.
 #54841  by Demeter
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:52 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:49 pm
Demeter wrote:

That's actually an angle.

An angle called -90 degrees, pointing down.
The camera was pointing down and you could only see half of my boob, so it made it look that way. Pretty sure you've seen the consecutive photos that prove that statement false but you're obsessed with trying to bring me down to your level anyway.
 #54844  by cunnalingus
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Demeter wrote:

That's actually an angle. It's not looking down at all, but the angle makes it look that way. My tits aren't saggy. But I've seen your photos and yours definitely are.

Thats interesting considering I've never uploaded a picture of myself to the internet or have had a social media account with any personal information on it. Only a complete moron would share pictures of themselves online or with random strangers on a forum.
 #54845  by Demeter
 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:03 pm
Demeter wrote:

Thats interesting considering I've never uploaded a picture of myself to the internet or have had a social media account with any personal information on it. Only a complete moron would share pictures of themselves online or with random strangers on a forum.
Sure. Also just so you know you insulted a lot of people here just now. Not everyone's ashamed of who they are.