• Verdict on Kumacho

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #59243  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:58 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:25 pm
Someday, when you guys break past puberty, and you start to have interest in manly things...like fucking women, drinking, and UFC, then you'll appreciate who I am. Yea, I may have the same nickname as some bitches who play the drum or maybe your favorite opera singer or ballerina man...but I'm the best fighter of all time. I destroyed countless men in the Octagon. GROW THE FUCK UP!!!
This is kind of funny in the fact that I was having sex before puberty. I had a girlfriend from early grade school on, which coincidentally is about the time I stopped fighting.
Kumacho liked this
 #59341  by Kumacho
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 am
Comments about my dead father noted. That's all the fucking effort (besides my obvious post about some shit posters infatuation) that I'm going to devote to this thread.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #59436  by ad86
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm
I responded to your posts because you called me out first or responded to what I wrote which had nothing to do with you like you always do. Every single time, at least I'm liking what you wrote what was funny which is rare and not getting mad like you do and mass thumbing down my forum posts. Also look up retard, you responded to my post first. You just said I do what you always do.
still trying to cover your ass huh? Don't lie about shit man, I can easily check the notifications. You just show up to every post I make and feel the need to suck my dick. #obsessed
 #59440  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm
Check all the notifications man. Look through all the comments you always reply to me in a butthurt way when I wasn't taking about you and start your bullshit accusations that I'm obsessed lol. You sad fag.
edsbrian liked this
 #59444  by ad86
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:57 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm
Check all the notifications man. Look through all the comments you always reply to me in a butthurt way when I wasn't taking about you and start your bullshit accusations that I'm obsessed lol. You sad fag.
LOL look whos getting mad! lolol don't project your bitchy emotions on me, mad cunt aren't ya?
 #59612  by ad86
 Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:51 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm
I'm mad? You're still bitter I made fun of your shitty career of being a cook lol woman's work
LOL you still believe that do you? Of course your mad, you keep responding and lashing out. Cook he says lol ya everything we said in the comment section is def true!