• Girls on dating sites are actually more shallow than guys

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #71250  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:20 pm
rin wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:43 pm
Or 80% of the guys who peruse dating sites are not what women on dating sites want.

Maybe work on yourself and you won't have to post random stats to justify why women don't like you.
You don't realize it, but you've just self-identified as a feminist Canadian land-whale.

I think the vast majority of women would agree with the 80/20 rule and the fact that online dating is not the fairest of handshakes for men relative to women.

Canada has allowed Marxism to take a stranglehold over the country. Feminism is just a tentacle of Marxism used to destroy culture, traditions, the family, gender roles, and the general social fabric of the nation.

The feminist Canadian land-whale is an all too common species in Canada. They are well-versed in Marxism. In fact Marxism is their new religion, taking the place of Abrahamic religions after its machinations rendered them obsolete. All that was is evil, racist, sexist, hateful, and needs to be replaced!

They are so plentiful in numbers that these "women" are able to degrade Canadian White men into radical Cucks. These cucked Canadian White men are every bit as indoctrinated as the Canadian feminist land-whales. It is a truly sad state of affairs. The country is entirely gynocentric. These radical Marxist women are ruling the roost and will bring destruction upon the country in 2-3 generations. Rin is a prime example of the psychology of the average Canadian woman.

Rin, answer these questions.

Are you Canadian?

How much do you weigh, be honest? Are you pusing 200 lbs and telling men to "work on themselves"? Consider how warped your brain is by Marxism and Feminism to make such a suggestion given your state of affairs.

Only in Canada folks. I've fully renounced my Canadian citizenship and will NEVER tell anyone I was born there. It is truly embarrassing to be associated with the country anymore in any way, shape, or form.
 #71255  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Skeet you seem to forget the amount of feminist land whales in the states outnumbers Canada's population as a whole.
GRUMMED
 #71257  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 pm
We have more land-whales per capita. Canada has far more feminist land-whales per capita though. The feminist land-whales are mostly around the coasts and major cities. Many women in the south and midwest hold conservative values. I don't feel like the values differ across Canada nearly as much as they do in the United States.
 #71258  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 pm
Still angry I outed you for being a fag huh?
As a matter of fact.. If you were an Ice cream fan....Then name some of the prominent flavours in texas gelaterias.. Hell, name some lesser sorbets too please....As a matter of fucking mother fucking fact, what are some identifying toppings for sundaes in texas??? No, as a matter of fact, what gelato would i need to eat,and how much, to get brain freeze??? No... No... As a matter of a mother fucking FACT give me a brief description of a frozen dessert list and throw some prices at me...NO... NO... MOTHER FUCKER.. AS A MATTER OF FACT....IF YOU WERE REALLLLYY A CUSTOMER AT ANY SODA SHOP... TELL ME... WHICH ICE CREAM'S NICKNAME STARTS WITH "MINT CHOC" ? WHICH PUDDINGS NICKNAME STARTS WITH "KNICKERBOCKER" AND IF YOU WERE A BASKIN ROBINS EMPLOYEE MORE THAN 4 YEARS AGO, THEN WHICH STORE WAS LITERALLY REFERRED TO AS A COLD STONE??? Answer these and I will do some shit.. Like put a popsicle on my cat's head and take a pic............NO NO NO... AS A MATTER OF FACT... WHEN A MOTHER FUCKER FIRST GETS TO HAAGEN DAZS... WHAT IS LITERALLY...AND I MEAN LITERALLY THE FIRST THING THEY HAVE TO ORDER THEY WALK INSIDE.

NO...NO...NO... AS A MATTER OF FUCKING FACT... WHAT WAS THE #1 EXCUSE WHEN A WHITE BOY CAME INTO YOUR OFFICE WITH A BLACK ICE CREAM??? TRUST ME.. IT'S THE SAME EVERYWHERE..
 #71323  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 am
I think sociobiology explains the matter best. Genes propagate through females best by combining with the genes of a male who has access to other females so her male children will have a better chance of spreading the genes still further. The female has a limited potential number of offspring so she wants the best deal she can get. In a situation where the female gets to choose and with no other impediments about 95% of females would want to mate with the top 5% of males.

Of course human females also get advantages from help raising their children so they usually have to strike a deal where they accept a less desirable male in return for his aid in child rearing. But when it's just about sex, as with Tinder, there is less reason to compromise. Of course if you are too picky your genes won't get passed on at all so desperation comes into play.

All this is a kind of instinctive pressure which humans rationalize and try to harmonize with social expectations and other inhibitions so it comes out in odd ways in any given individual. It's only when you step back and look at populations you can see the instincts working.
 #71401  by Kumacho
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 am
I think sociobiology explains the matter best. Genes propagate through females best by combining with the genes of a male who has access to other females so her male children will have a better chance of spreading the genes still further. The female has a limited potential number of offspring so she wants the best deal she can get. In a situation where the female gets to choose and with no other impediments about 95% of females would want to mate with the top 5% of males.

Of course human females also get advantages from help raising their children so they usually have to strike a deal where they accept a less desirable male in return for his aid in child rearing. But when it's just about sex, as with Tinder, there is less reason to compromise. Of course if you are too picky your genes won't get passed on at all so desperation comes into play.

All this is a kind of instinctive pressure which humans rationalize and try to harmonize with social expectations and other inhibitions so it comes out in odd ways in any given individual. It's only when you step back and look at populations you can see the instincts working.
The reason assholes have multiple women.
 #71454  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:05 pm
The reason assholes have multiple women.
Yeah, the reason why guys other guys would call assholes are so attractive to (particularly young, inexperienced and/or stupid) women is because inconsiderate, arrogant behavior is also high status behavior. The funny thing is in the end it doesn't matter if the guy actually has the status he pretends to, if it draws women then it will draw more women because that's what works to get those genes passed on. From the POV of the woman's genes a good fake is the same as real.