• Girls on dating sites are actually more shallow than guys

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #71519  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:52 am
More like PlusCaFriendzone over there
Never been there. I've only been the pursuer a few times when I was quite young. Usually I'd only respond to women who showed signs of being interested in me first.

You can't really talk about sexual experience online, with people who don't know you at all, except in a self-deprecating way because it will be taken as boasting or delusion. It's a shame because there are a lot of clueless men out there.
 #71545  by cunnalingus
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:52 am
More like PlusCaFriendzone over there
Never been there. I've only been the pursuer a few times when I was quite young. Usually I'd only respond to women who showed signs of being interested in me first.

You can't really talk about sexual experience online, with people who don't know you at all, except in a self-deprecating way because it will be taken as boasting or delusion. It's a shame because there are a lot of clueless men out there.
Rolling girls in flour and aiming for the wet spot AMIRITE!!!!
 #71566  by Kumacho
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:05 pm
The reason assholes have multiple women.
Yeah, the reason why guys other guys would call assholes are so attractive to (particularly young, inexperienced and/or stupid) women is because inconsiderate, arrogant behavior is also high status behavior. The funny thing is in the end it doesn't matter if the guy actually has the status he pretends to, if it draws women then it will draw more women because that's what works to get those genes passed on. From the POV of the woman's genes a good fake is the same as real.
We continue to deny these baser instincts have impact in today's humanity. Society prefers to label them as too primitive for our current civilization.

We all have these thoughts, feelings and instincts. Some of which should be avoided as they are harmful to others. But this doesn't change the fact that these instincts still exist and we are, after all, just human animals. Creatures with instincts that we want to act on but do not because society has trained us.

In some ways we bolster these instincts. We take our young girls, place them on a pedestal, express how they are royalty and nothing is good enough for them. But as a rule society imposes restrictions on acting or even admitting to these underlying drives.
 #71590  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:18 am
Rolling girls in flour and aiming for the wet spot AMIRITE!!!!
I did have one girlfriend who appeared a little plump the first time I saw her, she was quite short, about 5'2" and dressed in baggy clothes. Turned out she was of average build but just had enormous breasts (she looked rather like a young Polly Parton) and was dressing to hide them. She had a very sunny disposition and an easygoing personality. I was with her for almost a year, the longest of any girl before I met my wife.
 #71621  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 pm
Her breasts were a very good shape considering the volume, when they are that big and real there is always some sag. She had inverted nipples (not big, or at least not big by comparison) which popped out when she was excited or cold. Maybe the inverted nipple thing was why she didn't get off much on them.