• [STICKY THIS] Forum MERGE UPDATE! [LIVE]

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #441  by andrewryan69
 Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm
2/13, 10:24 AM: Just had a great Skype convo with Peps and Damien, we're going to merge. Let's make the forum great again! #mfga

EDIT:
2/13, 12:15 PM: Peps wants to back out of the merge. Nasty man! Sad! #mfga #sadpeps

EDIT 2:
2/13, 3:11 PM: Brevity-Cometh boys really want to participate in the merge but Peps is refusing. Peps is A FAKE ADMINISTRATOR! WE'LL SEE YOU IN FORUM COURT! #stepdownpeps

EDIT 3:
2/13, 6:43 PM: Just got off the phone with Peps, we had a lovely conversation. Peps is a great man, he wants to merge again. #letsdothis
 #451  by Demeter
 Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 pm
Wait what?

This is a joke right? Damien can't be admin. Or mod. Or anything of that nature. No offense to Damien but adding a bigger problem to something that was already a problem before is not going to create a solution. I would assume it's a joke but this is a crazy, crazy eBaum's world we live in.
 #460  by Enare
 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:27 am
This would be awful indeed. Just get the old members back to this forum.

Edit: Only the fun ones, though. So I've already sort of messed up by registering here.
 #480  by andrewryan69
 Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am
Nah, fuck this place. PepperPeanut doesn't give two shits about the forum folk. He only cares about stealing content from other sites and underpaying his employees.

eBaum's World is the new eBaum's Nation. It will never be on "Take Me Breath Away" vcom's level. Have a nice day everybody.
 #486  by Enare
 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:30 pm
He only cares about stealing content from other sites and underpaying his employees.
But that's the one foundation on which Ebaumsworld is built.