• Dress me.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #925  by Demeter
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:09 am
Hello everyone, I want to play a game.

I'm in need of a professional looking outfit that is also casual. A blazer is too formal and I already have one. I want to look like an adult but shopping is so hard I often just get hoodies, but everyone thinks I'm much younger than I am which is nice sometimes but it needs to change.

I'm a curvy female so keep that in mind as some things look good on thin, more flat girls but won't look good on me. I'm a fan of peplum tops and comfort. A nice jacket is the most important thing. Bonus if it matches with black or grey pants, but it's not necessary. If it doesn't though, please provide something it does match with.

A cute raincoat and rainboots would also be nice. Everything must be vegan of course. Basic comfy boots would be good too but only bother sharing if they're exceptionally cute or very comfy.

Reasonably priced unless it's something really, really ridiculously good looking.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Currently considering purchasing some of this stuff:

As you can see, I like pink. But I like pastels in general, floral prints, sometimes stripes (but not on a jacket), blacks, greys, reds of all shades, dark greens, and sometimes brown. And white.
 #927  by Demeter
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:43 am
You're really showing your age grandpa.
 #928  by TransTrender
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:48 am
Girl, this is right up my alley. Don't be afraid to go to thrift shops. A few simple pieces put together right can have you looking as fine as your fellow curvy sisters here.

#931  by Demeter
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:14 am
Thanks guys. Actually not really fat though I just meant I have boobs and hips and am not so thin that I can wear straight lined or baggy clothes. That stuff would just look sloppy on me. Like, I do wear hoodies knowing this but if I'm trying to look professional, no. Fitted stuff looks better on me. First outfit's not bad.
 #938  by kocher
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 pm
Oh so hips are the fat that come gushing out over the top of the pants on all sides? I had it wrong all this time
 #941  by Demeter
 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:36 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 pm
Oh so hips are the fat that come gushing out over the top of the pants on all sides? I had it wrong all this time