• Dress me.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1757  by Concerno
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:46 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm
Rats can be freed, and rat proofing your work-space is a more effective method of dealing with them. I recently spoke with a pest control man and he said there will be thousands of mice in a neighborhood so that's the only realistic solution. Killing them will only make them reproduce more because then they have more food available with the removal of other mice who would have been eating it. So you end up with more rats, not less. There is rat birth control available in some states but only pest control can get a hold of it. But it's: www.senestech.com

There are many reusable live traps on amazon or you can find them at places like Home Depot. Glue traps are disgusting but you can check them every 30 minutes at least then free them by putting canola oil on the trap.

And yes I realize you don't give a shit about any of this but I'll still respond seriously in case anyone else is curious.

Edit: Just realized you were actually talking about mice. Mice are even easier to deal with because you can make your own traps very easily:
Am I a degenerate if I buy a cat only to take care of a mice or rat problem?
 #1777  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:17 pm
Demeter wrote:

Oh. I don't like the dress personally but thanks for the effort anyway. I don't have a gut and my legs are fine, so I can wear normal clothes except I prefer things that are more fitted, because otherwise my boobs and hips make me look fatter than I am. Like my mom used to think Dolly Parton was fat because she saw her wearing a moo moo - and those don't show that you have a waist.

You shouldn't kill animals and no halal is not best if you were to.

Rats can be freed, and rat proofing your work-space is a more effective method of dealing with them. I recently spoke with a pest control man and he said there will be thousands of mice in a neighborhood so that's the only realistic solution. Killing them will only make them reproduce more because then they have more food available with the removal of other mice who would have been eating it. So you end up with more rats, not less. There is rat birth control available in some states but only pest control can get a hold of it. But it's: www.senestech.com

There are many reusable live traps on amazon or you can find them at places like Home Depot. Glue traps are disgusting but you can check them every 30 minutes at least then free them by putting canola oil on the trap.

And yes I realize you don't give a shit about any of this but I'll still respond seriously in case anyone else is curious.

Edit: Just realized you were actually talking about mice. Mice are even easier to deal with because you can make your own traps very easily:
As for the clothes, it sounds like you might be a bigger gal. Let's maybe focus on shoes. These shoes seem fashionable yet sturdy. What do you think about them?

About the mice, I don't really want save them. I'm thinking about stomping on them if I use glue traps because that way they won't feel any pain.

Interesting side note, when farmers plow their fields they stir up mice in great numbers (that is where the mice are coming from dangnamit!!). Often times, Hawks and other birds of prey will draft along side the tractors to scoop up the scattering mice for an easy meal. The Hawks literally look eye-to-eye with the farmers. It's sort of a real-life demonstration of the food chain and the advanced reptilian brain.

Maybe mice are meant to be snatched up by talons and stomped on. Could it be in there nature?
 #1804  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:44 am
mclewis_13 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:07 am
Unless you are standing right there when the mouse is captured, or at least within the first 30 mins, it will chew through that plastic and be gone again.
Perhaps a fair point, but you should always check traps at least every 30 minutes anyway unless you have a proper live trap cage like I do, then you can have more time. You could also use a glass bottle, just as long as it's not a really dense, heavy one. But live mouse traps are even cheaper than rat traps. And considering how long live rat traps last, it's really worth the small initial investment. You can even lend the trap(s) to people you know whenever they need them.
Concerno wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:46 am
Demeter wrote:

Am I a degenerate if I buy a cat only to take care of a mice or rat problem?
Yeah, sorry bud.
happysock wrote:Have you tried sucking their dicks?
No.
SkeetDixon wrote: As for the clothes, it sounds like you might be a bigger gal. Let's maybe focus on shoes. These shoes seem fashionable yet sturdy. What do you think about them?

My body is average and I've been called tiny, a midget, petite, and skinny although that one always leaves me confused because I'm definitely not.

I don't do leather, or that style, but thank you for one of the very few suggestions.
About the mice, I don't really want save them. I'm thinking about stomping on them if I use glue traps because that way they won't feel any pain.
The glue traps are horrible enough. And trust me you don't want to try to stomp on them. Also, rats travel in groups and are social, empathetic creatures, so you might catch more than one on one glue trap. And they will know you're about to kill them after you kill the other one. They're very smart animals and it's a horrific way to die.
Interesting side note, when farmers plow their fields they stir up mice in great numbers (that is where the mice are coming from dangnamit!!). Often times, Hawks and other birds of prey will draft along side the tractors to scoop up the scattering mice for an easy meal. The Hawks literally look eye-to-eye with the farmers. It's sort of a real-life demonstration of the food chain and the advanced reptilian brain.
Oh how cute you think I haven't heard that before and are proving my naivety. Try to find a legitimate source for those "great numbers". Pretty sure you can't because that was an exaggeration by a single author who never did any actual research into the subject, and it became popularized by defensive idiots desperate for arguments against decency. Since there's a character limit here and I can't quote it, read this: http://liberatehp.freeforums.net/thread ... ns-animals

www.animalvisuals.org/projects/data/1mc
 #1805  by Concerno
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Yeah, sorry bud.
Good thing I don't give a shit about what you think about anyone.
 #1807  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:49 am
Concerno wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Yeah, sorry bud.
Good thing I don't give a shit about what you think about anyone.
Not being aware or allowing yourself to care that something is a bad thing does not turn it into a good thing.
 #1854  by andrewryan69
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm
Vegan Dickhole: omg like i've been called tiny petite, cute, kawaii, desu ^_^, small, did i saya pettite? hehe
 #1865  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:40 pm
Demeter wrote:

My body is average and I've been called tiny, a midget, petite, and skinny although that one always leaves me confused because I'm definitely not.

I don't do leather, or that style, but thank you for one of the very few suggestions.
Oh how cute you think I haven't heard that before and are proving my naivety. Try to find a legitimate source for those "great numbers". Pretty sure you can't because that was an exaggeration by a single author who never did any actual research into the subject, and it became popularized by defensive idiots desperate for arguments against decency. Since there's a character limit here and I can't quote it, read this: http://liberatehp.freeforums.net/thread ... ns-animals

www.animalvisuals.org/projects/data/1mc
I'm not making any arguments about animals killed by tractors. I'm just pointing out an interesting behavior of hawks and how it parallels that of man. It highlights how Man and birds of prey share the higher echelon of the food chain. Thus, it is natural for mice to be stomped on, pierced by talons, ran over, etc.... In fact is it perfectly natural. Getting upset over this is entirely unnatural.

What about these shoes? These are some fine shoes. You don't have hobbit feet do you? Do you have arches or do you have early hominid feet?