• Dress me.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1881  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:38 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 pm
Vegan Dickhole: omg like i've been called tiny petite, cute, kawaii, desu ^_^, small, did i saya pettite? hehe
I make no claims of my physical attractiveness, but I have been called gorgeous, stunning, god-like, the definition of human perfection, and pretty cute.
SkeetDixon wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:44 am

My body is average and I've been called tiny, a midget, petite, and skinny although that one always leaves me confused because I'm definitely not.

I don't do leather, or that style, but thank you for one of the very few suggestions.
Interesting side note, when farmers plow their fields they stir up mice in great numbers (that is where the mice are coming from dangnamit!!). Often times, Hawks and other birds of prey will draft along side the tractors to scoop up the scattering mice for an easy meal. The Hawks literally look eye-to-eye with the farmers. It's sort of a real-life demonstration of the food chain and the advanced reptilian brain.
Oh how cute you think I haven't heard that before and are proving my naivety. Try to find a legitimate source for those "great numbers". Pretty sure you can't because that was an exaggeration by a single author who never did any actual research into the subject, and it became popularized by defensive idiots desperate for arguments against decency. Since there's a character limit here and I can't quote it, read this: http://liberatehp.freeforums.net/thread ... ns-animals

www.animalvisuals.org/projects/data/1mc
I'm not making any arguments about animals killed by tractors. I'm just pointing out an interesting behavior of hawks and how it parallels that of man. It highlights how Man and birds of prey share the higher echelon of the food chain. Thus, it is natural for mice to be stomped on, pierced by talons, ran over, etc.... In fact is it perfectly natural. Getting upset over this is entirely unnatural.

What about these shoes? These are some fine shoes. You don't have hobbit feet do you? Do you have arches or do you have early hominid feet?

Getting upset over animals being needlessly abused is actually very natural. It's called empathy, and even animals share the capacity for it.

I have very high arches but my feet are also small and stocky. I don't need any special kind of shoes though. Especially not that kind of special, if you know what I'm saying.
 #1887  by Anthrax666
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:19 am
Demeter wrote:

I make no claims of my physical attractiveness, but I have been called gorgeous, stunning, god-like, the definition of human perfection, and pretty cute.
The fact that they vary so much indicates that people are either just trying to not hurt your feelings, or they are taking the piss out of you.
 #1888  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:41 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:19 am
Demeter wrote:

The fact that they vary so much indicates that people are either just trying to not hurt your feelings, or they are taking the piss out of you.
I don't care about physical appearance, so it makes no difference to me what their motives are. What I do care about is intelligence.

I'd never claim I was the smartest person, but I have been called a genius, a gift of wisdom to the desperate and ignorant masses, a breath of fresh air in a festering sea of stupidity, world leader material, and incomparably brilliant.
 #1890  by Anthrax666
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 am
Demeter wrote:
but I have been called a genius, a gift of wisdom to the desperate and ignorant masses, a breath of fresh air in a festering sea of stupidity, world leader material, and incomparably brilliant.
 #1892  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 am
Demeter wrote:
but I have been called a genius, a gift of wisdom to the desperate and ignorant masses, a breath of fresh air in a festering sea of stupidity, world leader material, and incomparably brilliant.
Of course I would never say I'm the most entertaining person here, but I have been called the life of the party, hilarious, the reason for checking the forums, talented beyond measure, and incredibly fascinating.
 #1893  by Anthrax666
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 am
Demeter wrote:

Of course I would never say I'm the most entertaining person here, but I have been called the life of the party, hilarious, the reason for checking the forums, talented beyond measure, and incredibly fascinating.
 #1895  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:40 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 am
Demeter wrote:

I wouldn't claim to be truthful all the time, but I have been called the only person worthy of trust, Honest bAbe, a truthteller, and the most accurate source on the internet.
 #1969  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 pm
Demeter wrote:
I have very high arches but my feet are also small and stocky. I don't need any special kind of shoes though. Especially not that kind of special, if you know what I'm saying.
No, I don't really know what you are saying. Do you mean those shoes are too classy, expensive, sexy, and impractical? Do you think they are nice, at least?

I'm kind of getting the impression that you may be a lesbian? Or maybe a de facto lesbian? This is critical information that we need to know in order to get you dressed properly.