• Dress me.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2020  by Mateo
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:14 am
Call him Puck, just orbiting Uranus. Can't help it.
 #2036  by almostapathetic
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 am
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:08 am
Jak is a pothead who thinks he's a black rapper. Not that uncommon.

The bottom of the barrel is easily obtainable. Set the bar low to win your participation ribbon.
 #2038  by Mateo
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 am
Every welfare bum I see walking on the street is dressed like that.
 #2437  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm saying they're fucking hideous. And not classy in the slightest. They look like something one of those tacky Housewives of [insert ghetto location here] would wear.

Those are shoes for a streetwalker or someone with a very low IQ.
What? Too classy maybe? I've heart you are a Tinder slut? Don't throw stones in glass houses.

How about something more wholesome to clean up your image and attitude?

#2536  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:53 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm saying they're fucking hideous. And not classy in the slightest. They look like something one of those tacky Housewives of [insert ghetto location here] would wear.

Those are shoes for a streetwalker or someone with a very low IQ.
What? Too classy maybe? I've heart you are a Tinder slut? Don't throw stones in glass houses.
I've never even met anyone off Tinder. And I'm far from a slut, but wouldn't be insulted if I was anyway. You can enjoy sex and still be classy. I understand the only women who seem interested in sex with you have been far from though, so I can see why you're confused.
How about something more wholesome to clean up your image and attitude?

No.
Dear god no.
 #2584  by andrewryan69
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am
Hey Nicole, just so you know, all kidding aside. You're a pathetic bitch. I hope for your sake that your medicated ass is never banned from this forum because you obviously have no life beyond what you project here. Everyone else around here knows when to draw the line, except for you because you're a fucking social retard. People like you are the reason the forum died. No sense of community, so sense of humility, just play everything like a joke and treat everyone like they don't matter, like their needs are worthless because it's just the Internet, right? Just because people are talking to each other and having a good time FUCK THEM if they suddenly need a little support from a group they feel even a slight kinship to.

Just keep going through life like this buddy. See how many people are standing next to your deathbed. Or is it too late? Are you alone, right now? You sure do seem to have a lot of time to devote to irritating the FUCK out of good members here. Is it because you choose to, or is it because nobody who actually knows you wants anything to do with you?

You could have just ignored making this thread and not posted here. You could have said "I am a cunt who only shops at Goodwill, why should I waste my time here?" and move on. Instead, you chose the SOCIOPATHIC approach to purposefully antagonize a community that clearly wasn't in a joking mood.

You're a sick fuck. I realize you'll laugh this off, but I just wanted you to know that in real life, there is at least one person who actually thinks that you are a horrible human being, and will remember that fact when they can be bothered to remember you at all.
 #2592  by Hakik
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:19 pm
Daaaayum

Andrew laying out some hard truths.

#2601  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 am
Hey Nicole, just so you know, all kidding aside. You're a pathetic bitch. I hope for your sake that your medicated ass is never banned from this forum because you obviously have no life beyond what you project here. Everyone else around here knows when to draw the line, except for you because you're a fucking social retard. People like you are the reason the forum died. No sense of community, so sense of humility, just play everything like a joke and treat everyone like they don't matter, like their needs are worthless because it's just the Internet, right? Just because people are talking to each other and having a good time FUCK THEM if they suddenly need a little support from a group they feel even a slight kinship to.

Just keep going through life like this buddy. See how many people are standing next to your deathbed. Or is it too late? Are you alone, right now? You sure do seem to have a lot of time to devote to irritating the FUCK out of good members here. Is it because you choose to, or is it because nobody who actually knows you wants anything to do with you?

You could have just ignored making this thread and not posted here. You could have said "I am a cunt who only shops at Goodwill, why should I waste my time here?" and move on. Instead, you chose the SOCIOPATHIC approach to purposefully antagonize a community that clearly wasn't in a joking mood.

You're a sick fuck. I realize you'll laugh this off, but I just wanted you to know that in real life, there is at least one person who actually thinks that you are a horrible human being, and will remember that fact when they can be bothered to remember you at all.

I'm sorry.

Apparently, I am not well liked here - in fact, I believe that I'm the most hated person on this website simply due to my mean spirited attitude towards most members. I have realized, however, that I have ruined the once prominent social cohesion of the forum section and I am impeding upon various social networks and friendships. By this, I would like to apologize. Please standby for the apology.

#2608  by bonenator
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:11 pm
post your bum so that i can have an idea of what youd look good in