• What Was Your Very First Vehicle?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1228  by GIJoe
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm
My first car was my dad's old 1966 Mustang. In-line six cylinder, no a/c, am radio only, torn up seats and full of whiskey dents. Every time I filled it up with gas, I also had to top off the radiator, brake fluid, and oil. I used to have some pictures of it, but I can't find em. Oh well.
 #1245  by Concerno
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:09 am
kilgore9012 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:10 pm
My first car purchase was the 1980 Volkswagen Scirocco. Bought in 1994 for $425 ImageDrove it like a madman down Texas logging roads for a few months and then it got me out to Florida with no issues. Got drunk with a buddy and we decided an on public road demolition derby was a great idea. Woke up next day at buddy's house and went to get my car that we left in the woods because it got stuck sometime in the middle of the night. It had three flat tires, a broken clutch cable and immense body damage. Got frustrated at my stupidity and swung a tire iron through the back window and cut my tendon on my middle finger. Got mad and pushed car into pond. Went home and sewed up my hand. The End
My first car was a 1976 Scirocco. The heater didn't work, the passenger side window didn't close all the way and the lock didn't work so I had to use a padlock (like Mr Bean). Oddly enough nobody tried to steal it. The engine exploded after three years. I still miss the shit out of that car.
 #1250  by almostapathetic
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:59 am

1981 Dodge Challenger. I was 16 and burden with an $83/month car payment for 18 months. My parents paid my insurance.

First new car. 1994 Dodge Shadow ES. 3.0l V6, 5spd manual, fun car to drive.

#1278  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm
 #4777  by uknowthat1chick
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 am
It was OP's mom. I rode her till her wheels fell off, and then I slapped those things back on and rode her some more. I eventually left her broken down in Bulldog's back yard, and Bulldog whipped out his tool and gave her a good workover. I was fine with it- I was completely done with her.

OP, you might want to get your mom a new wheelchair. The wheels fell off, and she's still stuck at Bulldog's house.