• Vegan thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #47893  by Demeter
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:39 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 am
I love big meaty titties. I could never be a vegan.
Lots of vegans have big tits. Or you mean you like to eat them?
 #47917  by Demeter
 Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 pm
Good riddance. What a fucking ******.
 #47930  by cunnalingus
 Mon May 01, 2017 1:24 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 pm
Good riddance. What a fucking ******.

Agreed! He doesn't need her and her family. Why would they only cater to one group of people by having only vegetarian when they should have been thoughtful and served meat dishes also. I like the way you think!
Concerno liked this
 #47931  by kocher
 Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 pm
Cream cheese looks like thick cakey cum and I bet you still slurp that down without saying pause.
I have never eaten cream cheese and thought "wow this actually has the texture and taste of spunk", so if you can convince me that it does taste like spunk I'll stop eating it. (only joking, I know what you're trying to say ;) )
It was mostly a joke because I think the argument about why vegans have food that look like meat foods is silly, but if I had to answer it seriously I'd say it isn't even that vegans think meat tastes bad or lacks presentation (although many would say that it does), there obviously wouldn't even be a market for these sort of meat-substitute products if that was the case. Meat doesn't own the copyright on reddish-brown disks, we're able to bite into a vegan burger without having flashbacks to cow farms being massacred. The only difference it needs is to be animal/cruelty free.
Demeter liked this
 #47935  by Demeter
 Mon May 01, 2017 1:50 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 pm
Cream cheese looks like thick cakey cum and I bet you still slurp that down without saying pause.
I have never eaten cream cheese and thought "wow this actually has the texture and taste of spunk", so if you can convince me that it does taste like spunk I'll stop eating it. (only joking, I know what you're trying to say ;) )
It was mostly a joke because I think the argument about why vegans have food that look like meat foods is silly, but if I had to answer it seriously I'd say it isn't even that vegans think meat tastes bad or lacks presentation (although many would say that it does), there obviously wouldn't even be a market for these sort of meat-substitute products if that was the case. Meat doesn't own the copyright on reddish-brown disks, we're able to bite into a vegan burger without having flashbacks to cow farms being massacred. The only difference it needs is to be animal/cruelty free.
This, except I'd like to claim there would be a market for them, because they taste better than meat and like you said, meat eaters don't own the copyright on reddish-brown disks or nugget shapes or food formed in cylindrical shapes and put in a bun. It's silly to think we couldn't make our food in the same shape without actually trying to recreate meat. No, we've improved it.
 #47973  by Anthrax666
 Tue May 02, 2017 12:36 am
without actually trying to recreate meat. No, we've improved it.
But if you haven't used meat, then you haven't "improved it"
Concerno liked this
 #48031  by Concerno
 Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 1:50 pm

because they taste better than meat
De gustibus non est disputandum.