• Vegan thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #49509  by cunnalingus
 Sun May 14, 2017 9:36 am
I'm a born again vegan *unzips pants and hangs penor out of pants* meat is murder and what nots, now open your mouth and smile like a doughnut Demeter
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #50556  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 6:27 pm

"Employees at Kaiser Permanente in Fresno have taken on a 21-day challenge to learn about plant-based nutrition for the benefit of their patients.

Staffers at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Fresno, CA have recently taken on a 21-day plant-based eating challenge. The medical professionals are tasked with eating at least one plant-based meal per day and some are embracing it full-time. “If I'm trying to teach my patients how to eat, I need to be doing the same thing,” registered nurse Tammy Barigian said, adding “So, if you eat a high-saturated fat diet, you're going to have heart disease sooner or later, so you need to focus on low-saturated fat and eating as many fruits and vegetables as possible.” The hospital is offering demonstrations, cooking classes, and support programs to help interested parties continue eating a plant-based diet in an effort to encourage them to be healthier at home and pass information down to their patients. “It's really a choice and it's a lifestyle," dietitian Judy Meadows said about eschewing animal products. "It's not really a diet that you're going to end." Washington DC-based vegan Barnard Medical Center—launched by doctor Neal Barnard, president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine—opened in 2015 to advocate a plant-based diet as a treatment and preventative measure for diseases such as type 2 diabetes, cancer, and heart disease."
http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9514&catId=1
 #50606  by Anthrax666
 Fri May 19, 2017 11:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
“It's really a choice and it's a lifestyle,"
Buuuuuuuutt....... they are only doing it for 21 days and some of them are only replacing one meal a day...

#50614  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Buuuuuuuutt....... they are only doing it for 21 days and some of them are only replacing one meal a day...

That's a shitty gif.

And yeah tbh I just kind of posted that for the heck of it and just thought it was interesting. Obviously I think they should be vegan every day.
 #50652  by almostapathetic
 Sat May 20, 2017 7:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 am

And yeah tbh I just kind of posted that for the heck of it ...
Instead of wasting your day shitposting, go work a little to make enough money to keep yourself from living in your fucking car.

The funniest part is how you've increased your level of hate-posting and trolling for negative replies because you know you're about to lose your internet. You're like a squirrel collecting nuts for the winter.
Anthrax666 liked this
 #50658  by Concerno
 Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Eva pull a vegan bird?