• Veganism

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #4707  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:48 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:00 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:21 pm

I don't need your permission to post those pictures anymore. You relinquished that right when you posted your pictures on ebaums. Didn't you read their ToS?

Welcome to the internet.

Well that's bullshit, but that's not what it said when I joined. Also, I haven't posted any of my photos on this new forum. My photos are also my property, and I don't give permission for them to be shared. They're also a huge security risk for me, and obviously count as personal information. So you don't have permission to share them in any way, shape, or form. Get a new hobby.
Well it's a good thing u posted them on imgur.

inb4 she never posted to imgur
All my images on imgur are set to private. And they still belong to me, are personal information, etc.
 #4710  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:04 pm
I thought this was Enlightened Discussion. Why are we discussing some attention whore's selfies?
 #4712  by Demeter
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:13 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
I thought this was Enlightened Discussion. Why are we discussing some attention whore's selfies?
I don't know but I'm about to leave the forum because of it. They're literally arguing that they should be allowed to destroy my life. I've never met such a large group of such unashamedly vile people. It's not even amusing being here anymore, it's just scary.
 #4716  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 pm
Demeter wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
I don't know but I'm about to leave the forum because of it. They're literally arguing that they should be allowed to destroy my life. I've never met such a large group of such unashamedly vile people. It's not even amusing being here anymore, it's just scary.
I hope you don't leave but you must realize vileness has always been the hallmark of eBaums forum. This isn't a playground for weak-minded snowflakes. Stick around you'll be glad you did.
 #4718  by almostapathetic
 Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
What are you even talking about. Paranoid much?
 #4817  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm
Those aren't even mine. Please obsess over whoever's tits those are instead of me though, by all means.
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 pm
Demeter wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:
I hope you don't leave but you must realize vileness has always been the hallmark of eBaums forum. This isn't a playground for weak-minded snowflakes. Stick around you'll be glad you did.
I don't think I'll be glad I did. Look at the posts above me. It's not even amusing anymore. It's exhausting reading this shit.
 #4819  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm
I don't think I'll be glad I did. Look at the posts above me. It's not even amusing anymore. It's exhausting reading this shit.

Now you're starting to sound like a girl to me. I always assumed you were a guy pretending to be a girl.
 #4830  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:16 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Now you're starting to sound like a girl to me. I always assumed you were a guy pretending to be a girl.

and this is why u always end up with mouthful of balls and dick after a night of bar hopping... could also be the reason why u have a problem with public restrooms :o :o :o

thxs Obama...
 #4833  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:43 pm
Vegans go where gay people fear to tread. I saw it on Star Trek Next Gen.