• Veganism

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #4999  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:27 pm
Is this vegan? It looks like a chicken making robot

this is a gif of chickens dancing... cute as fuck xoxoxox
 #5096  by almostapathetic
 Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:05 am
Yeah. animal torture, environmental destruction, and public health risks really pale in comparison to the horrors of potential school bullying.
You're talking about all the petroleum products you consume, right?
 #5175  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:30 am
Why vegans get so much attention on the internet:

#5188  by Kumacho
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:06 pm
This thread makes me crave a real salad. A man's salad. An all meat salad!

And if meat is so vile why is it Vegans do everything in their power to replicate it?
 #5192  by Demeter
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:50 pm
Kumacho wrote:

And if meat is so vile why is it Vegans do everything in their power to replicate it?
We improve it. Vegan meat improvements are cleaner, better tasting, don't torture animals, don't destroy the environment, and are healthier. And not fucking gross.

It's tragic that your defensiveness is preventing you from learning this. I feel genuine pity for you.
 #5195  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm
Dementer wrote:

We improve it. Vegan meat improvements are cleaner, better tasting, don't torture animals, don't destroy the environment, and are healthier. And not fucking gross.

It's tragic that your defensiveness is preventing you from learning this. I feel genuine pity for you.

Vegans improve on meat like politicians improve people's lives. It's not going to happen
 #5197  by almostapathetic
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:10 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:30 am

It's funny because it's true.

IRL you don't have to guess if someone is vegan or atheist because they'll let you know within the first 3 sentences of any conversation. It's a fact.
 #5225  by Concerno
 Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:24 am
Demeter wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

What about eating a chicken that lived free range in your huge yard and died of old age? It was never tortured and had a great life, so is it ok to eat it?

What is the vegan solution for all the eggs my chickens dump in my yard? Do I just throw them in the trash?
 #5249  by almostapathetic
 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 am
Concerno wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:24 am
What is the vegan solution for all the eggs my chickens dump in my yard? Do I just throw them in the trash?
Put them back in the chicken, dummy.

Btw, she will not answer this question. I'd bet 5 bucks on it.

Edit #1.

I just had some Skyline coneys. MMMM. I did veganize them, I got onions.

I feel sorry for all you faggits who don't have access to these great chili dogs.