• Veganism

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #7476  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:40 pm
I just sold my car. I'm only riding my bike with vegan wheels from now on. I no longer use plastic bags. Now that I'm perfect you can finally focus on the fact that you're funding animal torture every day and extreme environmental destruction beyond what any vegan with a car or plastic bags could do. Yay!
 #7620  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:40 pm
I just sold my car. I'm only riding my bike with vegan wheels from now on. I no longer use plastic bags. Now that I'm perfect you can finally focus on the fact that you're funding animal torture every day and extreme environmental destruction beyond what any vegan with a car or plastic bags could do. Yay!

How do you get to work? :shock: :shock: :shock:
 #7645  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:59 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:40 pm
I just sold my car. I'm only riding my bike with vegan wheels from now on. I no longer use plastic bags. Now that I'm perfect you can finally focus on the fact that you're funding animal torture every day and extreme environmental destruction beyond what any vegan with a car or plastic bags could do. Yay!

How do you get to work? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm currently unemployed. Quit my job recently, only focusing on school for now. And I ride my bike to school, obviously.
 #7887  by Anthrax666
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

How do you get to work? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Don't be daft Tim, he only has to walk to the corner of the steet.
 #7918  by Demeter
 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

How do you get to work? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Don't be daft Tim, he only has to walk to the corner of the steet.
Ugh I wish I could be a whore. I don't have the sex drive or acting skills for it. Would be so nice if I actually enjoyed being touched by creepy men. Making lots of money doing something I enjoy and only having to work for like 30 minutes to an hour at a time.
 #13335  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm
Ugh I wish I could be a whore. I don't have the sex drive or acting skills for it. Would be so nice if I actually enjoyed being touched by creepy men. Making lots of money doing something I enjoy and only having to work for like 30 minutes to an hour at a time.
Are blowjobs vegan?
 #13563  by RatGas
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 am
This post is about meat. All kinds of meat from any animal and how delicious it is.
  • 1
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 62