• Veganism

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #48050  by Demeter
 Tue May 02, 2017 3:00 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:23 pm
I just got back from the bank you halfwit.
How did you get there?
I speed walked in my hemp shoes with a cruelty free broom in front of me to make sure I stepped on no bugs by accident.
 #48124  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 am
It's funny because I see these same images shared by vegans sometimes. Twig one is a common one vegans lol at because that's pretty much what meat eaters assume we eat and we laugh about how stupid they are. Vegan comedian is a rarer share but vegans still find humor in it. And the top one is shared by vegans because, again, it shows how stupid meat eaters are. I'm surprised you shared that one because to vegans, that's more mocking meat eaters than it is vegans, because anyone with more than half a brain knows vegans can get plenty of protein. I guess it's kind of like The Colbert Effect. Except it's obvious the script was created by a drooling meat eater, because the vegan's part is exaggerated and made to look like she's obnoxious.

Where the hell would that situation even occur? If she's on a date with him then 1. she's not a real ethical vegan if she's even considering dating a meat eater 2. if she's eating out with someone period, in a real situation the vegan would say they're vegan beforehand so they (hopefully) don't get stuck eating at some shithole where the only vegan option is steamed broccoli. Although back when I was an apologist vegan I always let the meat eater pick because I was scared of being seen as pushy. These days I don't even eat with meat eaters unless it's a vegan restaurant. You either eat vegan food when you're near me or you can fuck off.
 #48126  by Concerno
 Wed May 03, 2017 3:00 am
Yes, we really think you eat twigs. And people who choose a different diet are all stupid.

You're becoming more boring by the post. Stop failtrolling or get the hell out.
cunnalingus, Anthrax666 liked this
 #48127  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 am
I said "pretty much" for a reason. But they do literally say we eat twigs...

I'm not trolling and I'm not failing and I'm not getting the hell out just because some sadistic tard tells me to.