• Veganism

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #48177  by Hakik
 Wed May 03, 2017 1:59 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 am
It's funny because I see these same images shared by vegans sometimes. Twig one is a common one vegans lol at because that's pretty much what meat eaters assume we eat and we laugh about how stupid they are. Vegan comedian is a rarer share but vegans still find humor in it. And the top one is shared by vegans because, again, it shows how stupid meat eaters are. I'm surprised you shared that one because to vegans, that's more mocking meat eaters than it is vegans, because anyone with more than half a brain knows vegans can get plenty of protein. I guess it's kind of like The Colbert Effect. Except it's obvious the script was created by a drooling meat eater, because the vegan's part is exaggerated and made to look like she's obnoxious.

Where the hell would that situation even occur? If she's on a date with him then 1. she's not a real ethical vegan if she's even considering dating a meat eater 2. if she's eating out with someone period, in a real situation the vegan would say they're vegan beforehand so they (hopefully) don't get stuck eating at some shithole where the only vegan option is steamed broccoli. Although back when I was an apologist vegan I always let the meat eater pick because I was scared of being seen as pushy. These days I don't even eat with meat eaters unless it's a vegan restaurant. You either eat vegan food when you're near me or you can fuck off.
LOL only a vegan or an autist would get all 2 blocks detailed paragraphs getting all serious about a joke. And just our luck, she's both.
 #48181  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:59 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:38 am
It's funny because I see these same images shared by vegans sometimes. Twig one is a common one vegans lol at because that's pretty much what meat eaters assume we eat and we laugh about how stupid they are. Vegan comedian is a rarer share but vegans still find humor in it. And the top one is shared by vegans because, again, it shows how stupid meat eaters are. I'm surprised you shared that one because to vegans, that's more mocking meat eaters than it is vegans, because anyone with more than half a brain knows vegans can get plenty of protein. I guess it's kind of like The Colbert Effect. Except it's obvious the script was created by a drooling meat eater, because the vegan's part is exaggerated and made to look like she's obnoxious.

Where the hell would that situation even occur? If she's on a date with him then 1. she's not a real ethical vegan if she's even considering dating a meat eater 2. if she's eating out with someone period, in a real situation the vegan would say they're vegan beforehand so they (hopefully) don't get stuck eating at some shithole where the only vegan option is steamed broccoli. Although back when I was an apologist vegan I always let the meat eater pick because I was scared of being seen as pushy. These days I don't even eat with meat eaters unless it's a vegan restaurant. You either eat vegan food when you're near me or you can fuck off.
LOL only a vegan or an autist would get all 2 blocks detailed paragraphs getting all serious about a joke. And just our luck, she's both.
Coming from the person who actually thought I was serious when I asked him what he really thought of me and how he would react if I said I had a crush on him.

#48185  by Hakik
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:29 pm
Demeter wrote:

Coming from the person who actually thought I was serious when I asked him what he really thought of me and how he would react if I said I had a crush on him.

If it was meant to be a joke, why did you wait for everyone else to leave TC to say it, with no one left to laugh?
 #48187  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:29 pm
Demeter wrote:

If it was meant to be a joke, why did you wait for everyone else to leave TC to say it, with no one left to laugh?
I honestly don't remember it that specifically. Just a vague memory. It was most likely a coincidence. I have a feeling I actually pmed you though because then I could laugh at your genuine response without you being embarrassed to be honest in front of the other chatters. I might also have been planning on taking a screenshot because you bully me a lot and it would have been funny. You definitely have given the impression that you have a crush on me so it would be amusing to expose you for your childishness.

I know it's kind of messed up but I've done that with a few pieces of shit from the forums. Not necessarily for the same reasons, but it's amusing playing with their feelings/mocking them/crushing their hearts. I only do it with people who really deserve it though. There's only one I ever so slightly feel bad about messing with but that's only because he gave the impression he was messing with me and then I realized later he wasn't and I fucked up. He shouldn't have trolled me so much and shown intimacy at the same time though. Recipe for disaster.
 #48189  by Hakik
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:50 pm
Demeter wrote:

I honestly don't remember it that specifically. Just a vague memory. It was most likely a coincidence. I have a feeling I actually pmed you though because then I could laugh at your genuine response without you being embarrassed to be honest in front of the other chatters. I might also have been planning on taking a screenshot because you bully me a lot and it would have been funny. You definitely have given the impression that you have a crush on me so it would be amusing to expose you for your childishness.

I know it's kind of messed up but I've done that with a few pieces of shit from the forums. Not necessarily for the same reasons, but it's amusing playing with their feelings/mocking them/crushing their hearts. I only do it with people who really deserve it though. There's only one I ever so slightly feel bad about messing with but that's only because he gave the impression he was messing with me and then I realized later he wasn't and I fucked up. He shouldn't have trolled me so much and shown intimacy at the same time though. Recipe for disaster.
I guess if you really do have a crush on me, I should be flattered? Is it because I kinda look like Riv? I don't wanna be a jerk about it, but at the same time I don't wanna give you false hope. So just to be clear, and I mean this as nicely as I can, you're just not my type, and I'll just leave it to that.
 #48194  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 3:58 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:50 pm
Demeter wrote:

I guess if you really do have a crush on me, I should be flattered? Is it because I kinda look like Riv? I don't wanna be a jerk about it, but at the same time I don't wanna give you false hope. So just to be clear, and I mean this as nicely as I can, you're just not my type, and I'll just leave it to that.
lol that's cute.

Did I really not make it clear enough that you're a joke to me (sorry but it's the truth)? I thought I was a little too harsh but your delusions are still holding strong.

And Rivera was one of those people mentioned above. I never had any romantic feelings towards him. He's a man child. Only feelings I ever had for him were based off maternal instincts. That was before I fully realized he may be a child but he's like The Bad Seed kind of child (not the kind of child you truly feel sorry for).

You keep bringing up Rivera. It makes me think you're jealous of him because he got to meet me.

I'd offer to let you buy me food and entertainment to make you feel better but I've learned my lesson and will not be meeting anyone who isn't without a doubt an ethical vegan voluntarily again.
 #48218  by Hakik
 Wed May 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Demeter wrote:

I'd offer to let you buy me food and entertainment to make you feel better but I've learned my lesson and will not be meeting anyone who isn't without a doubt an ethical vegan voluntarily again.
Looks like you've already had enough food.
 #48220  by Demeter
 Wed May 03, 2017 6:03 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Demeter wrote:

Looks like you've already had enough food.
We know you're a chubby chaser so this just sounds like you're flirting with me. Please stop.