• What things do airports sorely need?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1563  by PepperPeanut
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:03 pm
I saw on Reddit today that someone suggested that they have Movie Theaters in Airports for people who have layovers. I think this is pretty brilliant but would probably be hard for people to sync up their layovers with movie times.

I've always thought a Tinder for Airports was a really good idea. I know that Tinder is location based, but if you specifically did it for airports where you could put in your layover time, you could swipe in advance. Then you could get handjobs in the airport movie theater (see above).

Sleeping pods would also make killing. Need a comfortable place to lay down and rest for a few hours? The Japanese having been using these for years, and we could completely just adopt their model. Plus it would be a great place to get a handjob from Tinder for Airports.

What else would you like to see at an airport?
 #1564  by MrModJeans
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Better food options at (some) airports. It seems like often time you get a McDonald's and a Starbucks and other times a sandwich kiosk and sit down restaurant.
 #1568  by mrlousyjeans
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 pm
It would be awesome if there were gyms at the airport. It would help people with travel anxiety and kill some time. Apparently some airports have them (like the one pictured below) but they're not very common.
 #1619  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am
It would be cool if they put Disneyland in every airport.

But seriously, vegan restaurants and showers. Imagine you're on a super long flight/one that had issues that made you wait for many hours, and you're supposed to be meeting someone important for the first time and don't want to look all disheveled and greasy. It would be nice to be able to take a shower right at the airport.
 #1624  by mclewis_13
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am
It would be cool if they put Disneyland in every airport.

But seriously, vegan restaurants and showers. Imagine you're on a super long flight/one that had issues that made you wait for many hours, and you're supposed to be meeting someone important for the first time and don't want to look all disheveled and greasy. It would be nice to be able to take a shower right at the airport.
I have flown all over the world. What the high hades do you do on your flight to end up looking disheveled and greasy on your flight? I can easily fix myself up in front of a mirror in the restroom.