• What things do airports sorely need?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1810  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 am
Concerno wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am
Sigh, prepared meat smells good. Raw flesh doesn't. It's not just because you choose to eat vegan that the laws of nature change.
Go vegan for a year and tell me again what meat smells like. You're used to the smell as a meat eater. When you go vegan, you realize how vile animal products smell.

You'll come back to me expressing disgust over how when visiting a relative you couldn't tell if someone had just taken an explosive shit, or if they were cooking something. There are only two things difficult about being vegan:
1. Dealing with people.
2. Dealing with the stench like a million farts and gallons of vomit every time you go to an area with restaurants, and being the only one who notices.
 #1855  by andrewryan69
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Demeter wrote:
Concerno wrote:
Sigh, prepared meat smells good. Raw flesh doesn't. It's not just because you choose to eat vegan that the laws of nature change.
Go vegan for a year and tell me again what meat smells like. You're used to the smell as a meat eater. When you go vegan, you realize how vile animal products smell.

You'll come back to me expressing disgust over how when visiting a relative you couldn't tell if someone had just taken an explosive shit, or if they were cooking something. There are only two things difficult about being vegan:
1. Dealing with people.
2. Dealing with the stench like a million farts and gallons of vomit every time you go to an area with restaurants, and being the only one who notices.
The only thing that smells vile is the clammy cunt between your legs.
 #1883  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:46 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Demeter wrote:
Concerno wrote:

1. Dealing with people.
The only thing that smells vile is the clammy cunt between your legs.
Dang you wrecked me good.