• Beta, Cuck, Fag, or Alpha Test

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1841  by PepperPeanut
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:54 am
andrewryan69 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:08 am
Establish a map value so whenever somebody types the key "cuck" it returns the value "PepperPeanut."
Oh my god that is so fucking hilarious how do you come up with this stuff it's just so creative and funny like really funny and really creative omg.
 #1853  by andrewryan69
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:33 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
andrewryan69 wrote:
Establish a map value so whenever somebody types the key "cuck" it returns the value "PepperPeanut."
Oh my god that is so fucking hilarious how do you come up with this stuff it's just so creative and funny like really funny and really creative omg.
This kind of sarcasm is the reason why eBaum's World's stock is going down the toilet. Good thing I bought stocks in other forums.
 #1857  by PepperPeanut
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:18 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:33 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
andrewryan69 wrote:
This kind of sarcasm is the reason why eBaum's World's stock is going down the toilet. Good thing I bought stocks in other forums.
Perhaps you should spend more time looking in on your investments.
 #1861  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:12 pm
1. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

If you knew this reference, then you have a potential alpha baseline. This alone is not enough to determine alpha status or potential alpha status. This says you are at least not a complete cuck. It also means you are not a total beta, thus, your existence is not completely petulant and meaningless.

2. Hodor, Hodor.

I've seen my fair share of GOT and have never noticed this Hodor reference. If you are familiar with this meme, it means you have some beta qualities and have a generally petulant nature. There is fair chance you are overweight and have early male-pattern baldness as well. A Hotman would be an extreme case. He definitely knows what this means.

3. Inconceivable.

I do not know what this is from at all. It must be fairly old and not from a substantial or iconic film. There is a little grey area here. Knowing this meme hints at both beta and cuck tendencies. It also suggests that maybe you participated in show-choir, band, or other forms of unabashed cuckery. You definitely never played any contact sports and may be a bit light in the loafers so to speak.

4. You can't be serious. I am serious......and don't call me Shirley.

I don't know what this is from either. This sounds like it is from some Patrick Swayze movie like Dirty Dancing or something faggy like that. Unsurprisingly, knowing this meme means you are a fag. There is a fair chance you had a homosexual experience at an overnight camp, possibly molested by a Scout leader, priest, or other trusted adult. This set you upon a path to becoming a self-degrading beta-cuck.
 #1862  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:23 pm
The inconceivable reference is from The Princess Bride, a film that many people know from their childhood. I think it may even be cult film status, so tons of people have seen it and thus would get the reference. It's a good movie, doesn't actually say anything about you for having seen it, except that you're probably over the age of 20.
 #1864  by kocher
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:36 pm
That guy is a perpetual bachelor with a ginger rape-stach, knowing these movie quotes is supposed to be some sort of litmus test for alphaness? That being said, I recognized all of them and I get cucked on the reg.